Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 02:30 PM

1,513 posts, read 3,360,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullman View Post
LOL, let's keep the thread rollin' - 16K+ views, more than any thread on the overview page!
I think it was you who was going to take the family one Saturday night? Your post about that really cracked me up.

Just wondering if you ever made it over.

Apparently I have no life since I'm still posting on this pizza thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2009, 02:50 PM

415 posts, read 1,150,490 times
I went in there a couple of weeks ago. I asked them if they could make a stuffed crust pizza like they do at Pizza Hut.

The guy got really mad and started yelling things at me. I'm pretty sure they were swear words, but I don't speak Italian.

Old 05-18-2009, 03:16 PM

4,280 posts, read 11,315,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagomichauds View Post
I think it was you who was going to take the family one Saturday night? Your post about that really cracked me up.

Just wondering if you ever made it over.

Apparently I have no life since I'm still posting on this pizza thread.
You are correct, but we did not make it.
Hopefully soon.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:46 PM

5 posts, read 11,282 times
i cant believe that all you people are still going on with lorenzos.. its been open now 6 months already enough... the people who go on here have been to lorenzos and knows what goes on. no need to write a story out about you evening or experience... NOONE CARES .. all people wanna no is it good or not.. is it worth trying or not. Not if your wife was in a bad mood and didnt want to wait. thats your problem.... i think this is beyond ridic... the new next thing to talk about is the diner. Im sure u will have tons of things to say about that... i noticed people just want things for free n try to complain about everything.... instead of waiting an hour for pizza .. tell your lazy wives to cook!!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 06:30 AM

415 posts, read 1,150,490 times
You try telling my lazy wife to cook. But you better watch out, she has a mean left hook.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:57 AM

4,280 posts, read 11,315,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfort Food View Post
You try telling my lazy wife to cook. But you better watch out, she has a mean left hook.
LOL, my wife is a yankee from MA and can't make toast.

But, I love her more than anything.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:45 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbellexox View Post
i cant believe that all you people are still going on with lorenzos.. its been open now 6 months already enough... the people who go on here have been to lorenzos and knows what goes on. no need to write a story out about you evening or experience... NOONE CARES .. all people wanna no is it good or not.. is it worth trying or not. Not if your wife was in a bad mood and didnt want to wait. thats your problem.... i think this is beyond ridic... the new next thing to talk about is the diner. Im sure u will have tons of things to say about that... i noticed people just want things for free n try to complain about everything.... instead of waiting an hour for pizza .. tell your lazy wives to cook!!!!
Pizza is serious bizness. Sorry no one told you

Old 07-23-2009, 10:45 AM

2 posts, read 4,005 times
Default has fallen from grace

Ugh.... Lorenzo's is terrible now.... I've gone...still untrained help, and if I held my pizza up.... enough grease to fry chicken fell off of the slice right along with the cheese. We threw it away. Palones is great in Ballantyne or try Tony's ....... sooooooooooooooooooooo much more consistent.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:33 PM

2,560 posts, read 6,828,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLD1020 View Post
Ugh.... Lorenzo's is terrible now.... I've gone...still untrained help, and if I held my pizza up.... enough grease to fry chicken fell off of the slice right along with the cheese. We threw it away. Palones is great in Ballantyne or try Tony's ....... sooooooooooooooooooooo much more consistent.
I also thought it was a bit pricey also. Our quest for good pizza continue's.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:05 AM

169 posts, read 475,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
I also thought it was a bit pricey also. Our quest for good pizza continue's.

Just posted this on another thread for you, nacarnancy. Thought I should post it here too - You should try LaStrada in Wesley Chapel for Italian. The closest to NY pizza I've found in the 35 years since I left NY. Reminds me of Martio's pizza on Main Street in Nanuet, NY. Haven't tried the lasagna (no one makes better lasagna than me) but the chicken parm is good. Now if I could only find a good hard roll or bagel.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte