U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-18-2008, 03:32 PM

25 posts, read 83,240 times

Advertisements

Anyone know what they are building along 74 beside the Walgreens in Indian Trail at the Waxhaw-Indian Trail intersection?
How about at the Faith Church Rd. and 74 Intersection behind the medical complex?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 11:22 AM
ADR

171 posts, read 321,505 times
[quote=crystaljh;6213362]Anyone know what they are building along 74 beside the Walgreens in Indian Trail at the Waxhaw-Indian Trail intersection?
How about at the Faith Church Rd. and 74 Intersection behind the medical complex

Beside the Walgreens is a Taco Bell. One of the pharmacy techs at Walgreens said that across the street where teh land sold sign is in front fo Bi-Lo will be a Cook Out. Not sure about the other.

Anybody else know of any new stuff coming to the area???

Old 11-19-2008, 11:51 AM

4,282 posts, read 7,070,400 times
[quote=ADR;6225564]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljh View Post
Anybody else know of any new stuff coming to the area???
The Monroe Connector Bypass is coming soon.
It will be a toll road from the NC Turnpike Authority.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:34 PM

529 posts, read 1,347,068 times
Wow, cook out across from the new taco bell... and just a stones throw from a Wendy's. Will I ever leave Indian Trail now???!!!! I knew about the taco bell, but this is great news for me! If only Kristopher's in Matthews was closer to my front door...

Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 PM

739 posts, read 1,512,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cball75 View Post
Wow, cook out across from the new taco bell... and just a stones throw from a Wendy's. Will I ever leave Indian Trail now???!!!! I knew about the taco bell, but this is great news for me! If only Kristopher's in Matthews was closer to my front door...
Oh I second that about Kristopher's love that place and their Mexican pizza.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:43 AM

87 posts, read 200,336 times
Went to Kristopher's last weekend to watch Gator game after tv went out in brandon oaks. The onion rings were great, and the manager or owner (not sure which), actually moved us to a better seat where we could see the game, as a lot of the tv's had the maryland unc game on. Very nice people there - we will be back!

I'm so thrilled to hear we are getting 2 MORE FAST FOOD JOINTS! I think I could eat every day of the week and never have the same heat lamp food. We really need something else to come into the area....

Old 11-20-2008, 08:11 AM

62 posts, read 98,211 times
Since alcohol can be served now, I am surprised we are not hearing about different types of restaurants opening in Indian Trail. We have enough fast food.

Old 11-20-2008, 10:04 AM

8,436 posts, read 10,221,351 times
Oh great, ANOTHER fast food joint along 74 in my town.....jeez...

Like we don't have enough of those......

Liquor by the drink was watered down in indian trail because Shellenkamp, Howe and Mayor Quinn caved in to the baptist ministers who protested the referendum (even though it would've passed OVERWHELMINGLY by the VOTERS who should decide). LBTD is only good for WINE, not mixed drinks.

Anyhoo, its a start thank goodness...it will take some time but eventually it would be nice to have some more sit down restaurants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte