Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2008, 08:00 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,377,459 times

Advertisements

Hey Guys,

Im in need of a good painter, and a good electrician..we are re-doing out master bath and I need an electrician as im changing all the fixtures. and also need a plumber, so I need the whole Gamit basically as we are changing out all of our faucets as well, having granite installed begining of Jan, I will need a plumber to hook up the sink and put new faucets in throught the house....

Any recommendations???

TIA

Old 12-11-2008, 08:27 AM

70 posts, read 144,202 times
I'd like a plumber recommendation too... so can't help you there.

A painter I used and liked a lot is Randy Patterson of Green Tree Painting. I'll send you his phone number in a message.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:46 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,377,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flotsamarama View Post
I'd like a plumber recommendation too... so can't help you there.

A painter I used and liked a lot is Randy Patterson of Green Tree Painting. I'll send you his phone number in a message.
thank you I found an electrician..and just had a paint quote as well..but can always use a few more...

umm plumbers seem to be hard to find at least reputable ones...

Old 12-11-2008, 11:56 AM

168 posts, read 505,961 times
I would recommend Pressley Plumbing, and also Chiodo Painting, they both finished up on my house and were among the best subs that I used.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:36 AM

10 posts, read 33,297 times
Default for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryjuice4life View Post
Hey Guys,

Im in need of a good painter, and a good electrician..we are re-doing out master bath and I need an electrician as im changing all the fixtures. and also need a plumber, so I need the whole Gamit basically as we are changing out all of our faucets as well, having granite installed begining of Jan, I will need a plumber to hook up the sink and put new faucets in throught the house....

Any recommendations???

TIA
Sorry to hear that you are doing a short sale, after fixing up the house so nicely! Is the house listed on the MLS yet? The good news is that you get to keep all the fancy new furniture you bought, right?

Old 05-19-2009, 01:05 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,483,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmingmom View Post
Sorry to hear that you are doing a short sale, after fixing up the house so nicely! Is the house listed on the MLS yet? The good news is that you get to keep all the fancy new furniture you bought, right?
Uh, didn't see anything on this thread about short sales of homes . . . nor about furniture. Do you have something worthwhile to share with us re: painters or electricians, swimmingmom? Surely you must - otherwise, why would you drag up this old post?

Old 05-19-2009, 01:11 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Uh, didn't see anything on this thread about short sales of homes . . . nor about furniture. Do you have something worthwhile to share with us re: painters or electricians, swimmingmom? Surely you must - otherwise, why would you drag up this old post?
Check out her last three posts. I called her out on her last one and she never responded. She seems to be insinuating that someone is losing their home, which I don't really see as any of her business anyways.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:14 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,483,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Check out her last three posts. I called her out on her last one and she never responded. She seems to be insinuating that someone is losing their home, which I don't really see as any of her business anyways.
Nor is it pertinent to the queries on these threads . . .

Old 05-20-2009, 11:52 AM

1,253 posts, read 4,714,446 times
try servicemagic DOT com

I got several good contractors through them and you can read reviews and meet with them before you choose one.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:06 PM

5,979 posts, read 19,896,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmingmom View Post

GET A LIFE and stop trolling the Charlotte forum!!!!

ETA: And don't get your thongs all bunched up in the process!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte