U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 11:13 AM

1,435 posts, read 5,220,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagocubs View Post
Dude claims to be a mortgage broker, too...

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2009, 11:15 AM

285 posts, read 711,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
I think OP is yanking our chain. Then again, what do I know about buying houses with no money in the deal during the biggest housing crisis since the fall of the Roman Empire.
time to start saving

Old 02-04-2009, 11:45 AM

12,646 posts, read 13,894,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlottean View Post
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing..

Old 02-04-2009, 07:54 PM

11 posts, read 19,379 times
For those of you who want to educate yourself you can check out the following web site...Single Family Housing Loan Guarantees (Section 502)..... The rest can continue to humor yourself by commenting on things you have absolutley no knowledge of....

Old 02-04-2009, 08:01 PM

285 posts, read 711,757 times
I did choose to educate myself... and I will humor myself knowing I will never put myself in a financial strain of owning only 10% of my house. no thanks

Old 02-04-2009, 08:15 PM

11 posts, read 19,379 times
And just so you cynics will know......... By posting this HELOC question on this and numerous other web sites I was able to find a "local" credit union that will do a HELOC up to 90%...... And thats how the "Dude" that claims to be a mortgage broker is in fact a pretty successful one.... You find ways to do the deals others say can't be done...... Thank you very little!!!!

Old 02-05-2009, 06:10 AM

7,104 posts, read 9,698,581 times
I knew from the get go your name was Senor B uona S era.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:13 AM

7,104 posts, read 9,698,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny$ View Post
And just so you cynics will know......... By posting this HELOC question on this and numerous other web sites I was able to find a "local" credit union that will do a HELOC up to 90%...... And thats how the "Dude" that claims to be a mortgage broker is in fact a pretty successful one.... You find ways to do the deals others say can't be done...... Thank you very little!!!!

You're little welcome ...and in the words of Mr. Warren Buffet "You'll never know who is naked until the tide goes out"

Good luck to you with all that you do.
je

Old 02-05-2009, 09:09 AM

140 posts, read 285,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny$ View Post
Pretty successful in putting your clients in a hole too I assume. You are a perfect example of why I left the business. It's all about you, isn't it? Being a mortgage banker was a wonderful opportunity to indeed help people and while earning a good income, too bad during the bubble this was exploited to the max and both banks and mortgage companies rewarded heavily those who brought heavy numbers with disregard of those very same client long term goals.

I hope you are not that kind, although by presenting this deal here -so stubbornly I may add- I can only wonder.

Our banks are rotten to the core, the excessive executive pay and bonuses is just the tip of the iceberg, many other "average joes" got paid insane amounts of money, mostly in commissions and bonuses, just take a look Uptown, I mean where did all the wealth come from, and so quickly? What did these banks "produce"? A bunch of worthless paper, the combination of new technology with the real estate bubble, the worst of the worst and indefensible now. The derivatives market is the US alone is $3 trillion (yes that's with a T!!) and the combined capital of all US banks is just $1.5 trillion. Big mess we are in, but let's hope our gov and President, whether you voted for him or not, rise to the occassion or else we could be headed to a depression. Obama's first step to regulate these crooks salaries is a step in the right direction.

Old 02-05-2009, 09:19 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,272,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
I knew from the get go your name was Senor B uona S era.

I'd rather call a bravo sierra on the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte