Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 03:43 PM

4,222 posts, read 7,898,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Uptown would definitely give you your biggest lunch market during weekdays. I would love a place like this even if it was a roach coach/delivery service. Transplants always get slammed for saying this but I haven't found enough ethnic places that I like around here.
What are you not able to find as far as "ethnic places"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 03:51 PM

41 posts, read 131,124 times
You need to focus on Dilworth area!! I may be saying that because I could order easy. I like the idea! I spent many years in S Florida, and love cooking a good pork loin with the infamous MOJO, and adobo.

Here is just my 2 cents. If I go out for Chinese, sushi, or mexican. I can only go so much or have it so often. A good latin cuisine, such as just chicken and rice, or pork and rice, I could enjoy every night.

Go for it and please let me know when you start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaribbeanMom View Post
Hi:
I am trying to reach out to the community and get some feedback. I have read in the forum many times of people reaching out and asking for restaurants that would serve “Latin Food” not Mexican but traditional Puerto Rican, Cuban , Dominican & Caribbean food. I am interested in offering a service of “Latin food” “door to door”. The menu will be very affordable and it will consist of a combination of “Latin, Creole & Caribbean flavors”. It will have traditional dishes from “Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. It would be a full delivery service for lunch and dinner. I am trying to figure out what would be the best area to begin. I have been considering the following areas; Ballantyne, Providence, Matthews, Pineville or closer to the city. All feedback is greatly appreciated. !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte