U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-12-2009, 03:14 PM
 
129 posts, read 361,705 times
Reputation: 34

Advertisements

Anyone know of any apartments in South Charlotte that are comprised of older professionals and residents?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-12-2009, 07:39 PM
 
1,670 posts, read 5,800,298 times
Reputation: 1178
Besides the assisted living facilities, I don't know of any apartments that cater directly to what you want.

Here is a link for Sunrise:
Sunrise of South Charlotte
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 07:55 PM
 
129 posts, read 361,705 times
Reputation: 34
Ok thank you. I am just trying to find an apartment complex that doesn't have a bunch of 20/30 something year olds living around. I am in my 20's but I prefer living around people who are 50+.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 08:09 PM
 
1,670 posts, read 5,800,298 times
Reputation: 1178
Have you tried renting privately, townhome, condo or private house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 08:17 PM
 
129 posts, read 361,705 times
Reputation: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by arussell View Post
Have you tried renting privately, townhome, condo or private house.

No I have not. Maybe its something I should consider.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2009, 06:29 AM
 
102 posts, read 245,456 times
Reputation: 43
I would look at other options besides apartments too.. Im about to move to a 900 sq feet duplex, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, trash service, dishwasher, big yard, enclosed porch and at the end of a quiet cul de sac, also washer and dryer included.. for 600 a month.. And I am right next to Southpark Mall.. If I hopped a fence and crossed Fairview rd, I would be in their parking lot in less than 3 minutes..
This is a place i could live at for the next two years atleast.. or even maybe until i buy a house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2009, 08:38 AM
 
129 posts, read 361,705 times
Reputation: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by advent View Post
I would look at other options besides apartments too.. Im about to move to a 900 sq feet duplex, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, trash service, dishwasher, big yard, enclosed porch and at the end of a quiet cul de sac, also washer and dryer included.. for 600 a month.. And I am right next to Southpark Mall.. If I hopped a fence and crossed Fairview rd, I would be in their parking lot in less than 3 minutes..
This is a place i could live at for the next two years atleast.. or even maybe until i buy a house.


Only 600 a month? That is a steal I would kill to have something like that in the Southpark area. Do you know if anymore like that are available?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2009, 08:54 AM
 
102 posts, read 245,456 times
Reputation: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_Stud View Post
Only 600 a month? That is a steal I would kill to have something like that in the Southpark area. Do you know if anymore like that are available?
sent you a pm..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2009, 11:13 AM
 
63 posts, read 252,383 times
Reputation: 40
Strawberry Hill caters to the older crowd. It is off Providence Rd close to Fairview. Mainly townhouses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top