U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2009, 06:14 PM

6,924 posts, read 9,113,801 times

Advertisements

A DEA officer stopS at a farm about 20 miles ouTside of CLT and talked with the owner. Old fellow that has been around a lot of years. He tells the owner "I need to inspect your land for illegally grown drugs"

The old man say"OK but don't go over there into that field".

The DEA officer explodes. "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government w/me." Reaching into his rear pocket he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the owner. "See this badge? I am allowed to go anywhere I damn please. Have I made that clear? Do you understand?"

The old man nods, apologizes and goes about his work.
A short time later he hears loud screams and see the DEA guy running for his life chased close behind by the owner's prized bull. With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer.

The officer is clearly terrified and it seems likely he will get horned.
The old man throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs

'YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2009, 06:38 PM

7,041 posts, read 12,648,188 times
Hilarious, john!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-19-2009, 07:31 PM

11,836 posts, read 24,679,357 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or