Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2007, 06:34 PM

1,242 posts, read 4,033,951 times

Advertisements

I just talked to Dan (our 2nd sales agent) and he is now being relocated to another community. This will be our third sales agent in 4 months! Has anyone ever heard of Angle DiPietro Neese? She will be our new one.

This just really concerns me that all these sales agents are leaving..our sales that bad in our community?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2007, 06:49 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,370,579 times
MJ im sorry to hear it, I know the old posts about KB and other people having problems....I sure hope this just means nothing

Old 03-26-2007, 07:26 PM

249 posts, read 874,751 times
I recently moved into a kb home in another community. We went thru two builders and then our sales agent quit 2 weeks before we closed. We never even really were assigned another one, which was disappointing.

I've heard that they asked their sales agents to take a much smaller commission than they were making in 06 which is my guess why they are leaving.

Old 03-26-2007, 07:31 PM

1 posts, read 4,380 times
Default St Johns

I've been to st. john's and imediatly fell in love with the size of the homes. the lots were ok and it seems unles you have $400K you're getting the 65x120 lots that are out there. I've been to all the communities that are $300K in the Union Cty area and each agen has made a face when i spoke of KB St John's. a couple worked for KB and got crappy comissions and left.
I'm deciding to go to St. John's but am looking into all the other communities, Union Cty is so hot right now. It is not having the market cool off like the other parts of the country.
I'm up in the air about KB and want to hear more from people that have dealt with them....

Old 03-26-2007, 07:36 PM

1,453 posts, read 5,147,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Charlotte View Post
I recently moved into a kb home in another community. We went thru two builders and then our sales agent quit 2 weeks before we closed. We never even really were assigned another one, which was disappointing.

I've heard that they asked their sales agents to take a much smaller commission than they were making in 06 which is my guess why they are leaving.

It's always best to have your own Buyer's Agent. That way if the onsite Sales Agent leaves you still have your personal contact to follow through with the transaction.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:11 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,370,579 times
D I do believe there is a thread about kb homes and people who said to stay away from them....Just go back I wish I remember how far maybe from Dec or Jan could even be older than that ....that should answer alot of your questions, good luck..You look at the MI HOMES IN Cureton and there are alot of other communites out there...good luck to you

Old 03-27-2007, 01:05 AM

473 posts, read 1,578,272 times
Red face Buyer's Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessperson View Post
It's always best to have your own Buyer's Agent. That way if the onsite Sales Agent leaves you still have your personal contact to follow through with the transaction.
I agree about the Buyer's Agent...

KB does not have the best rep here, and my BA told me up front that she had bad experiences with them and would perfer not to deal with them, unless she absolutely had to...

Old 03-29-2007, 12:27 PM

15 posts, read 49,992 times
I totally understand your frustration. I was back and forth to the KB berewick community a couple months back and I spoke to the sales agent there and had a great relationship with the agent there.

Next thing you know- they were gone!!!

What is going on????

Old 03-29-2007, 12:55 PM

462 posts, read 1,843,115 times
Sorry to hear about your luck. We did not buy there but thought about it and thought about it again, and Dan by far was the best on-site sales agent out of every place we looked at including the community where we purchased a home. Hope everything works out. Good Luck!

Old 03-29-2007, 01:29 PM

44 posts, read 174,514 times
Default Kb

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessperson View Post
As a buyers agent i can agree with that comment, also people need t know that sales agent is there to protect KB's interests not yours. When considering a purchase as large as a house research must be done. Google the company and unfortnatley with KB a great deal will come up. They have been featured on Dateline and are the defendant in numerous class action suits all over the country.

A realtor knows these things, there are certain builders and communities I will not show because of either shoddy workmanship, poor customer service or deceitful leading practices. KB is one of these Builders, as are Homelife Communities and Pulte.

J D Powers website has customer service rankings for all Charlotte Builders
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte