U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2009, 08:49 AM

2,560 posts, read 5,953,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
So now you have red carpet?

Thank goodness, no. I was able to leash him up and he has been sitting in his crate on a towel. I guess I am going to have to suck it up and give him a bath. Not really what I wanted to do but he still has some dirty spots on him and he is a little stinky now. I am just not sure if I am ready to get all wet yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2009, 10:15 AM

20,569 posts, read 25,786,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
Awesome photo Brian!

Well, this AM I made a huge mistake and decided that since it wasn't raining, although it's wet outside, that dear Labby could run in the backyard and blow some stink off. Yeah, everything was fine until he found the large pool of water under the leaves, mud and leaves were flying! He was sticking his head under the water, getting all low and splashing around, he was in 7th heaven!
What a mess! Chain him outside & hose him down? Most labs I've known love to be hosed down.

Old 03-29-2009, 10:49 AM

1,865 posts, read 4,695,694 times
beautiful rainbow & picture Brian

The weather report said that the storm lost power/intensity when it crossed over the mountains. Good for us! It's nice to see a blue sky today.

Old 03-29-2009, 11:19 AM

11,836 posts, read 25,000,031 times
And its warm outside too.

Old 03-29-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
What a mess! Chain him outside & hose him down? Most labs I've known love to be hosed down.
He is dry now and actually not too bad, what a stinker. May still bathe him, usually DH and I tackle that but DH had to work today. This is usually what he looks like when he comes in from outside with grass and leaves falling as he runs through the house. The training collar collects everything but has to be on when he goes out otherwise he is uncontrollable, he is getting better though, slowly! It's just the backyard running loose that's the issue with jumping and nipping otherwise the housetraining is going really well. He's only 1 so a little ways to go.

Old 03-29-2009, 11:37 AM

20,569 posts, read 25,786,976 times
Quote:
he is dry now and actually not too bad, what a stinker. May still bathe him, usually dh and i tackle that but dh had to work today. this is usually what he looks like when he comes in from outside with grass and leaves falling as he runs through the house. The training collar collects everything but has to be on when he goes out otherwise he is uncontrollable, he is getting better though, slowly! It's just the backyard running loose that's the issue with jumping and nipping otherwise the housetraining is going really well. He's only 1 so a little ways to go.
rofl!!!!!!!:d

Old 03-29-2009, 03:12 PM

7,041 posts, read 12,832,806 times
Aw, Nancy....look at those eyes...."I LOVE YOU, MOMMY"....

Old 03-29-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagocubs View Post
Aw, Nancy....look at those eyes...."I LOVE YOU, MOMMY"....
LOL, yeah he's got the cutest button eyes, especially when he's in trouble or wants something he looks at you with these big brown button eyes, we call it "shootin' buttons".

Old 03-29-2009, 07:21 PM

1,311 posts, read 4,150,656 times
Quote:
LOL, yeah he's got the cutest button eyes, especially when he's in trouble or wants something he looks at you with these big brown button eyes, we call it "shootin' buttons".
Innocent as a lamb, that one is.
Nancy, he is beautiful!

Old 03-29-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead1 View Post
Innocent as a lamb, that one is.
Nancy, he is beautiful!
Thank you, that's my Woody, he's my pup pup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte