U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 07:12 PM

124 posts, read 322,725 times

Advertisements

That says it all Ani --Good Answer. Bet they will have one next year :-) or get a quick one tonite
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2009, 07:43 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,016,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
I wanna party with that Easter bunny.
I still laugh just thinking about that video. The spontaneity of it - that is what I find so amusing.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralsand2 View Post
That says it all Ani --Good Answer. Bet they will have one next year :-) or get a quick one tonite
I wish I had a costume. Somebody could make some money off photos w/ the Easter Bunny. Do it all digitally - send proofs via email, customer pays via PayPal. Missed opportunity, if you ask me!!!

Old 04-11-2009, 07:47 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,273,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I still laugh just thinking about that video. The spontaneity of it - that is what I find so amusing.

He went from pimp to Rocky pretty quickly.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
He went from pimp to Rocky pretty quickly.
Brian - I thought I was seeing the beginnings of a Chippendale show for a moment there! I was reaching for my dollar bill . . .

Old 04-11-2009, 09:08 PM

1,851 posts, read 1,873,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Ryan View Post
So, I was wrong. We went to Carolina Place and got the picture taken. It turned out nice.
Well, you're the one who came in here all outraged......appalled ......dumbfounded ....and making proclamations of unamericanism

You're comment up above should have been your perception and attitude from the beginning. I mean, in the scope of life.........no Easter Bunny at South Park can hardly be considered a major travesty.

Old 04-11-2009, 11:23 PM

8,190 posts, read 12,289,681 times
You phrased it wrong. The "holiday bunny" was located over in the Neiman's wing.

Old 04-12-2009, 02:43 AM

2,115 posts, read 6,440,708 times
I wouldn't call not having the Easter Bunny un-American or politically incorrect. The Easter Bunny's origins aren't American or Christian based. The Easter Bunny has nothing to do with Easter. Bunnies are pagan symbols of fertility - symbolic of new life in the Spring season.

Many fundamental Christian families aware of the pagan origins of the Easter Bunny, eggs, etc opt not to participate in this "tradition".

Anyway, there are lots of malls besides South Park and the ones we frequent all had the Easter Bunny on hand for photo opportunities. Unfortunately, the bunny we visited wasn't nearly as interesting as the one in the You Tube video.

Try not to take life so seriously, call ahead next time and ensure it won't be a wasted trip.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:37 AM

7,105 posts, read 9,699,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Well, you're the one who came in here all outraged......appalled ......dumbfounded ....and making proclamations of unamericanism

You're comment up above should have been your perception and attitude from the beginning. I mean, in the scope of life.........no Easter Bunny at South Park can hardly be considered a major travesty.
I would venture a guess that you are a school teacher or a principal with a strong control over your classroom.

Happy Easter and Paz.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:33 AM

4,280 posts, read 10,034,489 times
Four pages about Southpark not having a person in a bunny suit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralee View Post
Try not to take life so seriously, call ahead next time and ensure it won't be a wasted trip.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhenaton06 View Post
You phrased it wrong. The "holiday bunny" was located over in the Neiman's wing.
LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte