Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2009, 12:19 PM

1 posts, read 3,265 times

Advertisements

hi,i got pulled in rowan county friday night for 84 in a 65,i was trying to get my friend who was riding with me back home 3 1/2 hours away cause her eye had swollen shut at a concert we were at and i was driving her car,never driven it before,i live 4 hours away from this place,i was just riding with traffic trying to listen to my gps cop just decided to pop me even though i had a guy coming up beside me flying,so i know im gonna need a lawyer cause its wreckless driving now and ill lose my license for 30 days which i cant i have a job i must be at to help my parents pay bills my father is out of work.im 18 yrs old,never had a ticket,no offenses at all on my record,ive never done anything.so if anyone has any advice for a good lawyer near rowan county that could help it would be much appreciated.i know it wont completely go away but i need it to be a lesser offense so my insurance rates dont entirely skyrocket thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2009, 06:19 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,498,031 times
Yes, you need to get some help. First of all - do you live in NC?

I would suggest this firm:

Salisbury Traffic Attorney: North Carolina Injury Lawyer

Ask if you can talk w/ Michael Adkins or w/ his paralegal. He might be able to get you a prayer for judgment or if you live here, maybe a class that will mitigate the charges.

Good luck. I hope you get things worked out.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:46 AM

197 posts, read 485,717 times
Holy cow!

Cecil Whitley. Trust me on this. You'll go in...if he sees you he'll tell you how much to pay him and that'll be it. You probably won't even have to go to court. Failing that, you may just have to go in and drop a check off with the secretary and never even see the man. He's expensive, but he's good.

Oh, and slow down! As my grandfather always said, "Better late than being known as "the late"."

Old 04-13-2009, 09:13 PM

65 posts, read 158,773 times
First ticket? Judge will probably lower it w/ driving class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte