Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 01:42 AM

549 posts, read 2,383,985 times

Advertisements

Hello Aoyas
First things first, I have to tell you that yours truly has been a fan of yours for some time now. Have the greatest admiration for someone that has so much Chaputzza and spunk! To get so many people worked up in a thread then I imagine how you can get people worked up in real life. Your "don’t-mess-with-me " tone smacks some people in the head. I love it!
Second I am recently single (YAY!) After a long term relationship. Won't get into the details but sometimes it feels Charlotte leans more towards the blonde housewife brigade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2007, 02:01 PM

362 posts, read 1,345,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anigirli View Post
Hello Aoyas
First things first, I have to tell you that yours truly has been a fan of yours for some time now. Have the greatest admiration for someone that has so much Chaputzza and spunk! To get so many people worked up in a thread then I imagine how you can get people worked up in real life. Your "don’t-mess-with-me " tone smacks some people in the head. I love it!
Second I am recently single (YAY!) After a long term relationship. Won't get into the details but sometimes it feels Charlotte leans more towards the blonde housewife brigade.
Thanks, Ani...I try. Although, I assume you are talking about some of my *other* posts, and not so much the "Married without children" thread?

Anywho...yeah, I was starting to get the feeling that if my husband and I move to the south Charlotte burbs, we'd be completely surrounded by SUV-driving soccer moms holding their cell phones in one hand and their Starbucks in the other...not that that's bad, and I'm not mocking anyone who that describes...it's just that we want to make sure we move to a city/area/suburbs that has a mix of people (single, married with kids, married without kids), so we're not stuck, like I said previously, hanging out at bars with singles or at barbeques talking about after-school soccer with the PTA moms and dads.

I'm glad I started this thread. It's nice to know that there are so many others like us in Charlotte, so I think we'll be able to find other people to hang out with who don't have any children (at least not yet).

Old 04-04-2007, 02:03 PM

3,365 posts, read 10,019,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anigirli View Post
. Won't get into the details but sometimes it feels Charlotte leans more towards the blonde housewife brigade.

That then would explain all the tanning & nail salons.

Old 04-04-2007, 06:56 PM

124 posts, read 521,626 times
34 and 31 Dinks (Dual income no kids) 1 cat, hopefully kids in the future though don't hold that against us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: