U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 09:40 PM

35,578 posts, read 43,814,468 times

Advertisements

Oh, Mullman - your new baby! Congrats! It's gonna be a fun summer . . . your girls are gonna love that ride!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3 View Post
See we're not so bad.
Especially when you cook Italian food . . .

I got my Sopranos Cookbook!!!! I am gonna be cooking Baked Cavatini in NO TIME!!!

ETA: I just hope everyone who moves here from NJ is as welcomed in NC as I have always been in NJ. I have nothing but good memories from all the time I spent in the Garden State.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:50 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,750,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Especially when you cook Italian food . . .

I got my Sopranos Cookbook!!!! I am gonna be cooking Baked Cavatini in NO TIME!!!

yougottamakethegabbagooooool

Old 05-01-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post

You better believe it. And I have genuine honest-to-god real Italian cooks who are willing to give me tips if I get lost w/ ingredients or techniques (SSD being one of them!!!)

Old 05-01-2009, 09:54 PM

4,282 posts, read 7,151,716 times
Quote:
Oh, Mullman - your new baby! Congrats! It's gonna be a fun summer . . . your girls are gonna love that ride!
Thx, Ani.
Last convertible in the family was a VW Cabrio I got my wife for a wedding present. Our girls are giddy to ride around in the MINI.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour.Amaretto View Post
Not much going on this weekend, for being so young I live such an "exciting life" LOL we just got stuff done around the house tonight and we have soccer for my 4 year old in the morning afterwards we have eye exams and then going to stroll around southpark mall since we've never been and then sunday we are going to get some yardwork done and spend some family time together and sunday night we'll have family movie night where my 4 year old picks so chances are we'll watch something with a princess or fairy in it

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!
LOL! Well, your "exciting life" definitely sounds busy! And doing the stuff w/ the 4 y/o . . . you will look back and treasure these days. I think of those years when my son was four as some of the sweetest times of my entire life. They go off to school and then it all moves so quickly . . . someday you will be talking about those Sunday evenings and the Princess or Fairy movies, and it will bring a HUGE smile to your face!

Hope you have great weather for your outing and your yardwork.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:57 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,270,916 times
[quote=BrianH1970;8610559]
[/quo
LOL!!! Too funny

Old 05-01-2009, 09:59 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,270,916 times
Quote:
You better believe it. And I have genuine honest-to-god real Italian cooks who are willing to give me tips if I get lost w/ ingredients or techniques (SSD being one of them!!!)
Don't worry Ani, your Italian friends have got you covered. Us Jersey Girls have to stick together.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullman View Post
Thx, Ani.
Last convertible in the family was a VW Cabrio I got my wife for a wedding present. Our girls are giddy to ride around in the MINI.
They are gonna have a blast!

Hubby and son took the Jeep Wrangler in today to get body work done. The Jeep is gonna be my main ride this summer. Son won't give me back my Miata!! He is having to commute from Boone to Asheville daily while doing his clinicals and the Miata gets great gas mileage.

If you see a redhead in a Jeep w/ a Golden Eagle on the hood, give a shout out!

Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3 View Post
Don't worry Ani, your Italian friends have got you covered. Us Jersey Girls have to stick together.
I am counting on it!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte