U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-04-2009, 01:52 PM

197 posts, read 323,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I knew you would agree! (or pretend to, anyway!!!)
Wasn't it Dolly Parton in "Steel Magnolias" that said, "If you don't have anything nice to say come sit next to me." ??

That's pretty much my motto. If I lived by "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" I'd never speak again.

When you two are off having DD coffee with Brian I am going to start a whole chat thread about the three of you.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:53 PM

35,460 posts, read 43,196,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelleC View Post
True...I forgot to "quote" her in my little post and now I can't get the thing in there.
It's alright, Chelle. We know you were just pretending to like it. You got one point for effort but it still isn't going to keep us from talking about you behind your back. But you know I love ya! xoxoxo

And as MarvinNative said - you have a nice day!!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 01:56 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,688,359 times
Quote:
OMGosh! BRIAN! Yes, we can all talk about him, but it won't be nearly as much fun since he won't feel humiliated by it.

And that takes away all of my fun!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 01:56 PM

1,302 posts, read 2,852,402 times
LOL...y'all are all so FAKE! (I don't believe you for a second that you are truly that mean-spirited and shallow )

Now, can y'all do something constructive, like start up a job fair or feed the hungry!

Old 05-04-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Wasn't it Dolly Parton in "Steel Magnolias" that said, "If you don't have anything nice to say come sit next to me." ??

That's pretty much my motto. If I lived by "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" I'd never speak again.

When you two are off having DD coffee with Brian I am going to start a whole chat thread about the three of you.
Tra la Tra la! You are not part of the clique!

Fine. Post your thread. We will act very penitent when we post, so you will think we were sufficiently embarrassed, but we will be writing PM's to everyone else behind your back - pointing out how petty you are . . . and how jealous.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:58 PM

197 posts, read 323,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
And that takes away all of my fun!!!
Yeah, yeah...they're coming over to have DD coffee with you. How much more fun do you need? Sheesh. Some people!

EDIT: (forgot to do my little face that I find so amusing) <sniff sniff>

Last edited by ChelleC; 05-04-2009 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: added content

Old 05-04-2009, 02:00 PM

3,230 posts, read 6,061,546 times
Just read through this entire thread..........

My only comment is to the OP.

I am holding up three fingers, read between the lines.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:01 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,688,359 times
Quote:
Yeah, yeah...they're coming over to have DD coffee with you. How much more fun do you need? Sheesh. Some people!

EDIT: (forgot to do my little face that I find so amusing) <sniff sniff>

Yeah, and all the stuff they'd say about me behind my back gets said to my face.

Awesome.....

Old 05-04-2009, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinnative View Post
LOL...y'all are all so FAKE! (I don't believe you for a second that you are truly that mean-spirited and shallow )

Now, can y'all do something constructive, like start up a job fair or feed the hungry!
Fiddle-dee-dee!!!!

I just fed the hungry. My men were building that deck for me, and I grilled hamburgers and fixed mixed grilled veggies and corn on the cob for their lunch. Sweetened iced tea and Texas Toast. Lemon ice box cake for dessert.

I haven't cleaned up the kitchen yet, tho.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:08 PM

1,302 posts, read 2,852,402 times
Quote:
Fiddle-dee-dee!!!!

I just fed the hungry. My men were building that deck for me, and I grilled hamburgers and fixed mixed grilled veggies and corn on the cob for their lunch. Sweetened iced tea and Texas Toast. Lemon ice box cake for dessert.

I haven't cleaned up the kitchen yet, tho.

OK, hungry people have been fed (check)

If you are just bored and looking for something to do, can you make some calls and see if you can line up a couple of good job interviews for me?? I have never seen the pickin's this slim in all my years...getting a little discouraged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte