U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 11:15 AM

3,356 posts, read 8,863,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Give me a woman with a nice plump booty, some curves and a healthy helping of sweather ham; over a broom stick with lipstick and hairspray .........any day of the week and twice on Sunday

Love it, best description I have heard in a long time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 11:23 AM

197 posts, read 430,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
You could've just shown up. We may have had to put you in the corner for a few minutes for coming unannounced but you would've been good to go.
It wouldn't be the first time I'd sat in a corner! Would've have liked to have come, but we went to the coast for the weekend and the drive to "uptown" on a Tuesday would have been too much after the long ride back Monday afternoon. Would like to come next time though...especially if it's in my area.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:01 PM

19,813 posts, read 55,762,637 times
I really wish I was in CLT! You all have such fun....

Old 05-28-2009, 06:18 PM

7,041 posts, read 13,103,299 times
You know it!!! ;0

Old 05-28-2009, 06:59 PM

2,560 posts, read 6,066,200 times
Hmm, trying to remember when the last time I was actually on a boat, other than the Queen Mary which is docked.

I never had a problem with getting sea sick until college. Took oceanography and we went out to do experiments on the oceanography boat from USC. With in 20 minutes I was feeding the fishies, we were on that damn boat for 6 hours! Never got to do an experiment, couldn't even lay on the deck, I was humped/slumped over in the cabin at a dinet. I could hear people yelling as Gray Whales and Dolphines would pass by, I sat up to take a glimpse at the whales and that was it. Even the crew kept checking on me as they were a bit concerned. It is truly one of the worst "sicks" you could be. I even swayed for about 2 hours after I got home.

Who's got the barfy smiley for my post?

Old 05-28-2009, 07:55 PM

7,104 posts, read 9,697,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
Hmm, trying to remember when the last time I was actually on a boat, other than the Queen Mary which is docked.

I never had a problem with getting sea sick until college. Took oceanography and we went out to do experiments on the oceanography boat from USC. With in 20 minutes I was feeding the fishies, we were on that damn boat for 6 hours! Never got to do an experiment, couldn't even lay on the deck, I was humped/slumped over in the cabin at a dinet. I could hear people yelling as Gray Whales and Dolphines would pass by, I sat up to take a glimpse at the whales and that was it. Even the crew kept checking on me as they were a bit concerned. It is truly one of the worst "sicks" you could be. I even swayed for about 2 hours after I got home.

Who's got the barfy smiley for my post?
NN--lets keep this clean. You know this is a family site. Enough with the physical positions you were in.

LOL
John

Old 05-28-2009, 08:47 PM

2,560 posts, read 6,066,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
NN--lets keep this clean. You know this is a family site. Enough with the physical positions you were in.

LOL
John
What, no sympathy? Not feeling the love John, LOL.

Note:sorry about the spelling error of dolphins, oopsie.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:48 PM

4,299 posts, read 13,620,997 times
Darn it, I wish I would have attented a meet up before I moved Looked like fun. Better than our forum.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:49 PM

329 posts, read 1,124,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
You know what they say about guys who work out all the time. Big muscles, little . . . uh . . . brains.
yeah - small hands, small feet, small ..............brains simpletons

Old 05-28-2009, 11:57 PM

329 posts, read 1,124,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessPie View Post
Who cares what this shallow ******* says? I'd rather be fat than stupid any day. At least fat you might be able to change if you wanted to, but stupid/mean-that's permanent & a far greater cross to bear. I was so impressed with how welcoming & friendly everyone was. If that's not beauty I don't know what is.
I agree. I am so disappointed that someone would feel the need/desire to try to ruin our enjoyment. I had a great time meeting everyone. I knew no one before I got there and almost decided to back out, but went anyway and I am so glad I went because everyone was so friendly and nice.

It was great to meet some people who have provided so much useful information and help to complete strangers. The CD Charlotte boards have been so helpful and informative for me - helping me with my decision to move and my move - even though I don't post that often. I am a long time lurker!

Sad someone has to try to be hurtful to others by making comments about physical appearances without knowing anything about the people they are making the comments about!

Must be a very sad and lonely person to feel the need to cut down others!

I had a great time. I just wish I could have meet more CD regulars and others!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or