Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2009, 11:12 AM

1,894 posts, read 6,440,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageman View Post
Looking at those photos, maybe the next party should be farther away from Charlotte and participants should be required to walk there. That's a chubby chaser's dream group!
I'll let Mickey respond for me...
Attached Thumbnails
Another try at a CD re-union ( 5/26, 6pm Rock Bottom)-mickey.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 11:31 AM

7,041 posts, read 14,960,539 times
Just proves Forrest Gump: stupid is as stupid does.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningcoffee View Post
Ani was there! A couple of those big boys ate her for a snack though! Ever heard of a sit-up, OMG!
That is just too awful for words. Sunny?

Old 05-27-2009, 11:48 AM

Biting tongue...

We've got about a couple more hours for a mod to mop up this thread before I make some ignorant internet tough guys feel real inadequate about themselves through the use of some low-class self-esteem lowering school yard jokes and taunts.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
How rude!
I know, right?!?! Where's a mod when you need one? Keep posting...maybe it'll attract one for us!

Old 05-27-2009, 12:13 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,357,288 times
Ah let 'em go. I love watching the misfit-y byproducts of LSD dropping parents run around internet forums making fools of themselves.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
A children's icon giving the finger is okay to you, but the idea of asking fat guys to do some exercise is awful and makes you cry out for a moderator?
Your ignorance is only outweighed by your eventual (and permanent) dismissal from this forum.

Old 05-27-2009, 01:16 PM

I have to say, I am flat-out stunned at the...what's the word...a$$hole-ness of these users posting immature and rude comments about folks pictured in a fun social gathering. What's the deal? Are you all jealous that you weren't included or something? The only thing that kept you out of the party was your own ignorance and social misfitedness. If you'd have shown up last night (prior to posting ignorant responses like the one's in this thread), you'd have been greeted and accepted as one of the group...instead, you try to hurt people's feelings and cause tension amongst us? Seriously, I can't fathom why you'd enter a thread about folks who were out having a good time and took a picture of the crowd to say "hey" to the rest of the users who couldn't make it and post derrogatory comments about them...espeically fat jokes. I mean, come on! Is that all you've got? Did your whole day get better by you thinking you successfully hid behind a computer screen and posted jokes that a third grader wouldn't even laugh at? Or were you trying to impress your fellow third grade classmates???

If you think I give a fried rat's a$$ about whether or not a forum troll thinks I'm overweight, you're sadly mistaken. I am, however, saddened that internet trolls have had to sink to such low levels these days. At least you all used to be funny with your thread-wrecking jokes and insults. Now we don't even get to look forward to that anymore?!?!

Old 05-27-2009, 01:18 PM

5,978 posts, read 19,844,620 times
Seems like all this rain had brought out the trolls from under the bridge...three in one post. That's a record.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallisteve View Post
I have to say, I am flat-out stunned at the...what's the word...a$$hole-ness of these users posting immature and rude comments about folks pictured in a fun social gathering. What's the deal? Are you all jealous that you weren't included or something? The only thing that kept you out of the party was your own ignorance and social misfitedness. If you'd have shown up last night (prior to posting ignorant responses like the one's in this thread), you'd have been greeted and accepted as one of the group...instead, you try to hurt people's feelings and cause tension amongst us? Seriously, I can't fathom why you'd enter a thread about folks who were out having a good time and took a picture of the crowd to say "hey" to the rest of the users who couldn't make it and post derrogatory comments about them...espeically fat jokes. I mean, come on! Is that all you've got? Did your whole day get better by you thinking you successfully hid behind a computer screen and posted jokes that a third grader wouldn't even laugh at? Or were you trying to impress your fellow third grade classmates???

If you think I give a fried rat's a$$ about whether or not a forum troll thinks I'm overweight, you're sadly mistaken. I am, however, saddened that internet trolls have had to sink to such low levels these days. At least you all used to be funny with your thread-wrecking jokes and insults. Now we don't even get to look forward to that anymore?!?!
Steve, I agree with you. I am not sure how anyone could possibly know what is (or is not) entailed by the appearance of another...and, certainly not another stranger. This juvenile behaviour is beyond comprehension. None of you taking the pot-shots at the folks in the photo were there to get to know any of the individuals. Do you know, for example, if any of them has a serious medical condition that causes them to appear overweight? Do you know anything about these folks other than what they have posted on this forum? How do you know if they eat a lot of "snacks" or fried chicken or grits (or whatever)?? Bottom line, is you don't and whether or not any of it is true, your insults are completely out-of-line and I, for one, will welcome the time when the mod bans each of you for life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte