U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 AM

216 posts, read 342,955 times

Advertisements

Instant classic! Loves it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
The fat Long Island crew objects? Excuse me? Like the Southerners wouldn't? That LI crowd may just be more vocal about expressing Group Think.

I, however, think you should strut your stuff! You're young, you're gorgeous - why not objectify yourself totally and become the club joke?

I also believe in letting people hang themselves. Give them enuff rope . . . woops . . . not applicable. Take away enuff string and that thong of yours will get you permanently banned f/ the premises.

Do it like a rock star, Girl! Flash all the moms and dads and hormonal adolescent boys . . . add a few tats, a nice sparkly naval jewel, a cute flashy ankle bracelet . . . and SHINE!!!!

If that is what you aspire to in life - the Pool Ho - I say - GO FOR IT. I love watching social standards in action. Nothing quite as fun as observing a whole group of people becoming unraveled on the spot cause some Young Thang thinks showing her pattycakes makes her special.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:06 PM

1,851 posts, read 1,875,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
And in the case of the picture that ani posted, it looks like someone just threw their Bob Ross paint kit at the canvas.

Looks more like Leonardo Da Blech painting the Mona Yecchhh....
That's what we art aficionados call......Paleontological Abstract

Old 05-11-2009, 12:07 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,278,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
That's what we art aficionados call......Paleontological Abstract

That's what we laymen call "A Disaster".

Old 05-11-2009, 12:12 PM

1,865 posts, read 4,786,761 times
Quote:
...For god's sake people. It's a human body. Act like you'eve seen one before....
Oh, I've seen plenty naked bodies in all shapes & sizes. Let's see....art school (you wouldn't believe some of the poses those naked people get themselves into )...OB/GYN medical office (you should see what some of those "tramp stamps" look like pregnant )....driving around the South Bronx (don't ask, lol!)....yep...seen 'em all.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:22 PM

1,865 posts, read 4,786,761 times
Hey...11 pages already....where did the OP go????

Old 05-11-2009, 12:23 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,278,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BxRosie View Post
Hey...11 pages already....where did the OP go????

Probably at the community pool in her thong.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:23 PM

743 posts, read 2,025,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
The fat Long Island crew objects? Excuse me? Like the Southerners wouldn't? That LI crowd may just be more vocal about expressing Group Think.

I, however, think you should strut your stuff! You're young, you're gorgeous - why not objectify yourself totally and become the club joke?

I also believe in letting people hang themselves. Give them enuff rope . . . woops . . . not applicable. Take away enuff string and that thong of yours will get you permanently banned f/ the premises.

Do it like a rock star, Girl! Flash all the moms and dads and hormonal adolescent boys . . . add a few tats, a nice sparkly naval jewel, a cute flashy ankle bracelet . . . and SHINE!!!!

If that is what you aspire to in life - the Pool Ho - I say - GO FOR IT. I love watching social standards in action. Nothing quite as fun as observing a whole group of people becoming unraveled on the spot cause some Young Thang thinks showing her pattycakes makes her special.
I can't rep you because it won't allow me but this is hilarious. I needed the smile, thank you.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:26 PM

197 posts, read 431,136 times
Quote:
Actually, I loved that wildebeast reference. Definitely a classic

Although, this just occured to me. It may have been even funnier with the wildebeasts replaced by bunch of cackling, snipping Hyenas. That seems to conjur up an even funnier visual image. Take no offense, it doesn't deminish the effectiveness of your Wildebeast imagery. Just food for thought
I am prepared to open an entirely new thread in defense of said wildebeests. Be warned.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:28 PM

1,851 posts, read 1,875,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
That's what we laymen call "A Disaster".
That's why we call on a Paleontologist to dig up the fossils. Much like the dinosuars, it's clear she came head-to-head with a tragic disaster

Old 05-11-2009, 12:39 PM

1,877 posts, read 4,307,393 times
Seeing as "Mom" is otherwise occupied, and we reside in the same development, I have decided (strictly as a public service) to post a picture of her that I took over the weekend. I really am disturbed by the immaturity of the posters on here. I mean, sheesh! It's just a human body. In all honesty, Ive not seen one adolescent boy "drooling". The community husbands have done well at concealing their erections. And, most importantly, "Mom" is able to express herself.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 07:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte