Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 01:42 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,113,264 times

Advertisements

Lady Ro and MDtoNC . . . I read back over my post and you know, it has real possibilities. Can you hear a rap beat in the background?

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!

It looks like string
up your xxx
but girl it don't mean
you ain't got class

Strutting yo stuff
Down by the pool
Mommas pass out
while the boys all drool

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!

Girl, you're looking good
Those tats sure shine
I'm loving your bumps
separated by twine

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!

Old 05-11-2009, 01:46 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,351,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoagie58 View Post
Seeing as "Mom" is otherwise occupied, and we reside in the same development, I have decided (strictly as a public service) to post a picture of her that I took over the weekend. I really am disturbed by the immaturity of the posters on here. I mean, sheesh! It's just a human body. In all honesty, Ive not seen one adolescent boy "drooling". The community husbands have done well at concealing their erections. And, most importantly, "Mom" is able to express herself.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 08:54 PM..

Old 05-11-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Seeing as "Mom" is otherwise occupied, and we reside in the same development, I have decided (strictly as a public service) to post a picture of her that I took over the weekend. I really am disturbed by the immaturity of the posters on here. I mean, sheesh! It's just a human body. In all honesty, Ive not seen one adolescent boy "drooling". The community husbands have done well at concealing their erections. And, most importantly, "Mom" is able to express herself.
OMG - we need a post before this one - CAUTION: Spewed coffee zone ahead!!!!

Them's some bumps, fer shur. Or would it best be expressed as - some serious junk in the trunk? I may not have my vernacular spot on, as it were.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:47 PM

197 posts, read 483,398 times
Quote:

sophialee meet Hoagie....Hoagie, sophialee...

If your two pictures ever get together there is going to be an outbreak of ugly such as the world has never seen. There will no longer be a discussion of the public wearing of thongs as they will have to be outlawed.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:53 PM

1,865 posts, read 5,354,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Lady Ro and MDtoNC . . . I read back over my post and you know, it has real possibilities. Can you hear a rap beat in the background?

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!

It looks like string
up your xxx
but girl it don't mean
you ain't got class

Strutting yo stuff
Down by the pool
Mommas pass out
while the boys all drool

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!

Those tats sure shine
I'm loving your bumps
separated by twine

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!
ROTFLOL!! I see a Grammy in your future Ani!!

Old 05-11-2009, 01:55 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,351,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BxRosie View Post

Seriously...we can call her either "DJ Ani" or "A. Fizzle".

Old 05-11-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxRosie View Post
Thank you, thank you. Know a good agent?

Old 05-11-2009, 01:57 PM

216 posts, read 411,375 times
Stop it! I... can't... brea...
FLAT LINE _________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!

It looks like string
up your xxx
but girl it don't mean
you ain't got class

Strutting yo stuff
Down by the pool
Mommas pass out
while the boys all drool

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!

Those tats sure shine
I'm loving your bumps
separated by twine

Objectify yourself!
Objectify yourself!

Old 05-11-2009, 01:57 PM

1,865 posts, read 5,354,398 times
Quote:
OMG!!!!! Where's the thong??? Oh, wait...I see it..there it is....I couldn't see past all that white flesh. Her ass looks like the wide-angle screen at the drive-in!! OMG!!! TOO FUNNY a photo!!!

Old 05-11-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
Seriously...we can call her either "DJ Ani" or "A. Fizzle".
Y'all know I do love house music. Maybe i can do a remix.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte