U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 02:47 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,375,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I bow to the master....., but not too low, you might see my thong underwear

Still looking to take all the fun out of this thread, aren't ya...

Old 05-11-2009, 02:51 PM

299 posts, read 571,210 times
Sadly, the OP is probably enjoying all the attention her post is getting, and hearing about how jealous we all are of her awesome body. (Why else would this thread have been started in the first place?)

Old 05-11-2009, 02:54 PM

712 posts, read 1,269,355 times
I would have no problem with my kids seeing boobs, or bums, or any other body parts beginning with a "b", because it's a human body, and we all have one, and they come in all shapes and sizes.

But...My children will also learn what is and what is not appropriate in public.

If one has to ask a question like that, one already knows the answer. You're just seeking validation for what you want to do in spite of others so you can justify it.

It has been my experience that those who flaunt their bodies don't usually have much else to offer... If they did, that would be the message they would send, instead of LOOK AT ME - I'M PRACTICALLY NAKED!!! LOOK. AT. ME.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:07 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSagess View Post
Sadly, the OP is probably enjoying all the attention her post is getting, and hearing about how jealous we all are of her awesome body. (Why else would this thread have been started in the first place?)

Nothing to be jealous of.

Because without pics the OP's posts reek of...

Moderator cut: copyright violation

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 05-11-2009 at 04:49 PM..

Old 05-11-2009, 03:17 PM

1,851 posts, read 1,091,799 times
My neck started hurting from just looking at that picture

I think I feel another concussion coming on

Old 05-11-2009, 04:18 PM

576 posts, read 1,663,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet* View Post
I would have no problem with my kids seeing boobs, or bums, or any other body parts beginning with a "b", because it's a human body, and we all have one, and they come in all shapes and sizes.

But...My children will also learn what is and what is not appropriate in public.

If one has to ask a question like that, one already knows the answer. You're just seeking validation for what you want to do in spite of others so you can justify it.

It has been my experience that those who flaunt their bodies don't usually have much else to offer... If they did, that would be the message they would send, instead of LOOK AT ME - I'M PRACTICALLY NAKED!!! LOOK. AT. ME.

Best post EVAR!!!!

Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 PM

34,519 posts, read 40,050,649 times
Quote:

If no one had posted another thing . . . this sums it up!!!! Thanks for the insight, Ultra - you rock!

Old 05-11-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
It has been my experience that those who flaunt their bodies don't usually have much else to offer

Come on now...it's not like we're looking at their personalities!!!!

Whaaaaaaat?????

Old 05-11-2009, 05:23 PM

1,851 posts, read 1,091,799 times
Or those who flaunt their personalities, have not much body to offer

I kid....I kid......

Old 05-11-2009, 05:26 PM

1,331 posts, read 1,546,130 times
I say a big fat NO for wearing a Thong at a community pool...maybe for your own private pool, but not a public community pool where kids are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte