Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2009, 07:49 AM

15 posts, read 105,487 times

Advertisements

My son is 3 years old and will be 4 in October. I'm looking for a T-Ball league in the area and have not had any luck with google searches. I'm hoping maybe someone here in this forum knows a contact that I can get my son involved. I also have many years of coaching T-Ball, Coach Pitch and Little League so I can offer assistance that way too.

Thanks for any info!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 08:04 AM

9,116 posts, read 17,672,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoon View Post
My son is 3 years old and will be 4 in October. I'm looking for a T-Ball league in the area and have not had any luck with google searches. I'm hoping maybe someone here in this forum knows a contact that I can get my son involved. I also have many years of coaching T-Ball, Coach Pitch and Little League so I can offer assistance that way too.

Thanks for any info!
IMO, unless he's extremely mature for his age, this is still too early for t-ball.

Now I'm speaking from experience coaching multiple seasons in my league.

You have to find out obv who the local little league association is. It shouldn't be too difficult. Ask your neighbors or owners of local shops....someone should be able to tell you or put you in the right direction.

(once you find out the association, they will tell you age limits (min and max for each level of baseball)

good luck!

Old 05-17-2009, 09:14 AM

518 posts, read 2,056,162 times
Mallard Creek Optimist Club. They play at Mallard Creek Park off of Johnston-Oehler Rd. This club supports baseball softball and basketball (girls/boys). My boys grew up participating in this organization. They also work with the community doing volunteer work and supporting local schools and getting the kids involved with volunteering. They also are involved with golf.

Mallard Creek Optimist Club - Charlotte, NC

Old 05-17-2009, 09:25 AM

15 posts, read 105,487 times
Thanks for the info on the Mallard Creek association. I also found this one with a little digging around.

Huntersville Youth Athletic Association

I agree that my son is too young right now, I was thinking towards the spring 2010 season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte