U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-27-2009, 02:25 PM

149 posts, read 366,985 times

Advertisements

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to have a baby shower in Charlotte. We are looking for a restaurant location where we could have about 20 people for a late lunch/shower. The mom to be lives in North Charlotte but the guests are from all over so somewhere center cityish would be perfect. Mom to be is also a vegetarian so something veggie friendly would be helpful. I am not familiar with many of the restaurants in Charlotte so any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you in advance!
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 03:58 PM

509 posts, read 1,260,065 times
The Pewter Rose!

Old 05-27-2009, 09:19 PM

149 posts, read 366,985 times
Thank you GirlTravels! That is actually where the same group of ladies took me for my baby shower a few months ago so we were trying to think of somewhere different. The Pewter Rose was fantastic though!! Thank you for the reply!

Old 05-28-2009, 11:48 AM

713 posts, read 1,358,911 times
Do you have a budget? Are you thinking upscale or more casual?

(My sisters held my baby shower at Dave and Busters, but you might be looking for something fancier!)

Old 05-28-2009, 01:47 PM

382 posts, read 1,374,942 times
Check out La Tea Da's in Elizabeth.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:43 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,479,980 times
300 East (http://300east.net/wordpress/ - broken link) have a private function room upstairs.......wifey had her bridal shower there.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:29 PM

2 posts, read 14,314 times
Where did you end up having your shower? I'm looking for a venue in Charlotte for a baby shower in 5 4 weeks! I'm pressed for time and don't have a big budget. Plus, I live in Richmond and know nothing about places in Charlotte. The mom to be (my sister) lives in Charlotte and all her friends do too so that's where we're having it and I'm the host. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!! She's a vegetarian too.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:30 PM

2 posts, read 14,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbumssb View Post
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to have a baby shower in Charlotte. We are looking for a restaurant location where we could have about 20 people for a late lunch/shower. The mom to be lives in North Charlotte but the guests are from all over so somewhere center cityish would be perfect. Mom to be is also a vegetarian so something veggie friendly would be helpful. I am not familiar with many of the restaurants in Charlotte so any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you in advance!
Where did you end up having your shower? I'm looking for a venue in Charlotte for a baby shower in 5 4 weeks! I'm pressed for time and don't have a big budget. Plus, I live in Richmond and know nothing about places in Charlotte. The mom to be (my sister) lives in Charlotte and all her friends do too so that's where we're having it and I'm the host. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!! She's a vegetarian too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte