U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 10:54 AM

3 posts, read 12,545 times

Advertisements

Hey I could use some friends on here!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2009, 11:01 AM

45,168 posts, read 57,238,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephsylvester View Post
Hey I could use some friends on here!!!!!
Hey, to have a friend you have to BE a friend

So, what you got to add to the mix here?? (welcome, btw )

Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 AM

3 posts, read 12,545 times
I can add alot??? New to this

Old 06-16-2009, 11:27 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,763,580 times
Quote:

Well for starters it's gonna cost you. I take personal checks, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. I can give you discounts on both the Acquaintance and Good Friend tiers, however I am running a special this month on my Buddy tier for Charlotteans and the desperate. It's one of my better selling plans and includes free Tupperware for any female company you may have with you (really gets the ladies talking because hey...this ain't your grandmother's Tupperware).

There is a small processing fee but I think I can wave that for those totally new to the area. Please keep an eye out for my flier AND coupon in this Sunday's Observer, stashed between the Awesome Auger and Shamwow! advertisements.

Friends R Us: "If you got the money, we'll be your buddy"

Old 06-16-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
Well for starters it's gonna cost you. I take personal checks, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. I can give you discounts on both the Acquaintance and Good Friend tiers, however I am running a special this month on my Buddy tier for Charlotteans and the desperate. It's one of my better selling plans and includes free Tupperware for any female company you may have with you (really gets the ladies talking because hey...this ain't your grandmother's Tupperware).

There is a small processing fee but I think I can wave that for those totally new to the area. Please keep an eye out for my flier AND coupon in this Sunday's Observer, stashed between the Awesome Auger and Shamwow! advertisements.

Friends R Us: "If you got the money, we'll be your buddy"
Brian, I haven't laughed this hard all week - thanks

Old 06-16-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Ok Joe, this is how it works - you write about something you know about Charlotte or you write about something you want to know about Charlotte - people will respond to you, and after a while of doing this you'll get to know all the regulars around here and have some friends

Old 06-16-2009, 12:32 PM

35,603 posts, read 43,927,551 times
We are pretty prolific on this site, so just jump in - we will be glad to get some discussion going on whatever you may have on your mind!!!

BRIAN - that was too funny . . .

JOSEPH - tell us where you are from and what you think about Mooresville.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:24 PM

16,490 posts, read 31,389,235 times
Brian, you are one of the reasons I keep reading the CLT forum!

Old 06-16-2009, 01:47 PM

165 posts, read 378,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
Brian, you are one of the reasons I keep reading the CLT forum!
I second that.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:11 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,763,580 times
I'm just trying to make a buck during these harsh economic times. It's kinda like selling yourself just without the guilt. Good ol' fashioned American entrepreneurialism at it's finest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte