Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2009, 03:20 PM

18 posts, read 67,673 times

Advertisements

My husband and I just bought a house in Davidson. We want to have the interior professionally painted since neither of us have the time or patience to do it ourselves (plus we would probably ruin it)! Does anyone have any recommendations in the LKN area? I am not opposed to using a smaller outfit as long as they have insurance, etc. In fact, I would rather help a local company than a large name.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 03:09 AM

33 posts, read 77,774 times
we used www.southeasterngroup.org Neat,professional and very reasonable rates

Old 07-02-2009, 06:19 PM

8 posts, read 20,896 times
I know this may not hold a lot of weight yet, but I'm in the same situation. I did some research and found Ron from Queen city painting on the Charlotte are Yellow pages online with outstanding reviews. From what I've read, he's ex military background, is meticulous, fairly priced, and honest... After talking with him and having him check out the home and give me an estimate to paint basically every single surface of the interior, I was pretty much impressed enough to tell him he has the job. Now it hasnt' been performed yet, but I have the utmost confidence that I wont be disappointed considering the nature of our conversations so far. Might be worth looking into at least. Good luck
www.queencitypaintingcompany.com

Old 07-02-2009, 06:52 PM

624 posts, read 2,101,104 times
I actually just had my whole first floor painted as well as the two story foyer and upstairs hallway this week by LKN Custom Painting. Family operation run by two brother's that are licensed and insured. The guy came over to go over the paint scheme I had in mind on Sunday and was able to help with some suggestions on what to do with accent walls.

They completed the job while I was out of town and I couldn't be more satisfied, the house is actually cleaner than how I left it, all the trim work was done quite well and the price he quotes was also the final price, there weren't any surprise cost at the end of the job or extra paint needed.

LKN Custom Painting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte