Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 05:24 PM

5,294 posts, read 5,237,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
I like to laugh in the morning, so I listen to 92.3 FM out of Greensboro.

It's the Two guys named Chris show. It's topical with a good mix of grown up and some sophomoric humor, but it's way less "morning zoo"-like than John Boy and Billy.

In the afternoon drives, I'll listen to 95.7 The Ride or my iPod through the stereo.

We have a 6 month trial of Sirius in the new car, so I went back to my roots and listened to the E Street channel today. Good stuff!
Sirius & XM (of course the same company now) have just an awesome list of avail stations, and generally, no matter what one I turn on, I won't hear the same song every few hrs like on regular radio...I've found more good new bands on it than I could have ever dreamed of finding on regular radio thanks to stations like AltNation, Little Steven's Underground Garage, XMU, The Pulse and others...heck, even for hip hop and rap, the same thing is true on it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 05:31 PM

905 posts, read 3,453,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLaw82 View Post
Crock- What station and what type of talk? I haven't heard of them but syndication sounds a little more promising then the alternative.
Bob and Sheri are all talk, no music. The show is mostly about current events and realtionships. My favorite part is the Chat Room from 8-9am. They pick a topic and have listeners call in. They started here in CLT and are now broadcast around the country.

107.9 The Link, here is the website: Bob & Sheri :. Homepage

If you listen over the next 10 days or so you will only hear Bob, Sheri is in India working on a Children's Charity project. They make a great team but without each other they fall a little short. Check it out but sure to listen when Sherri gets back!

Old 08-03-2009, 05:53 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,404,562 times
Opie and Anthony Sirius 197, XM 202. Ron and Fez 11-3.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte