U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-24-2007, 10:14 AM
 
132 posts, read 428,237 times
Reputation: 63

Advertisements

Hey! Not to call you out, but I was wondering how things were going for you with the move? What's the date? How is the house coming?

Just checking on ya to make sure things are a-ok!!

Anita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:24 AM
 
Location: Huntersville,N.C.
286 posts, read 863,627 times
Reputation: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebearsmom View Post
Hey! Not to call you out, but I was wondering how things were going for you with the move? What's the date? How is the house coming?
Just checking on ya to make sure things are a-ok!!

Anita
Hi Anita,

your a sweetie. i am doing fine, a bit freaked out, but ok.
I leave for NC Mon am, close on my house with Saussy Burbank On Thursday.
Friday was my last day at work here, after 10 years- it was extremely difficult to say goodbye. I am now packing, and wondering-"WHAT HAVE I DONE"-LOL
And how are you doing- are you settled in at Highland Creek?
Let me know, i dont get on here as much, with this move, but i will be back.
Thank you sweetie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,269 posts, read 88,516,378 times
Reputation: 39856
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray42 View Post
Hi Anita,

your a sweetie. i am doing fine, a bit freaked out, but ok.
I leave for NC Mon am, close on my house with Saussy Burbank On Thursday.
Friday was my last day at work here, after 10 years- it was extremely difficult to say goodbye. I am now packing, and wondering-"WHAT HAVE I DONE"-LOL
And how are you doing- are you settled in at Highland Creek?
Let me know, i dont get on here as much, with this move, but i will be back.
Thank you sweetie.
Been wondering about you too Try not to let the stress get to you! By next Tuesday I bet you'll be happier than a pig in mud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:37 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 3,872,652 times
Reputation: 663
Default How happy will he be??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
happier than a pig in mud
Too funny...smiling like a mule eatin' briars!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,269 posts, read 88,516,378 times
Reputation: 39856
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinnative View Post
Too funny...smiling like a mule eatin' briars!
or he could be singin' like a bird in the springtime
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:49 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
3,356 posts, read 8,879,415 times
Reputation: 1932
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
or he could be singin' like a bird in the springtime
Or like the cat that got the cream
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:55 AM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,269 posts, read 88,516,378 times
Reputation: 39856
AND, I bet until Tuesday he'll be as busy as a mosquito in a nudist colony
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:57 AM
 
Location: Cornelius
2,314 posts, read 2,116,135 times
Reputation: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
AND, I bet until Tuesday he'll be as busy as a mosquito in a nudist colony

Ha! that is funny. But I can tell you once he arrives here he will be finer than frog hair!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:57 AM
 
Location: Rhode Island
476 posts, read 1,452,586 times
Reputation: 100
It was great to have the update! Best of luck with everything. Keep us posted!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2007, 12:01 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,269 posts, read 88,516,378 times
Reputation: 39856
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteAgent View Post
Ha! that is funny. But I can tell you once he arrives here he will be finer than frog hair!
But let's all hope that first night in his beautiful new home he sleeps snug as a bug in a rug
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top