U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-30-2010, 08:26 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
7,041 posts, read 13,127,296 times
Reputation: 2324

Advertisements

hi, everyone! Just did my taxes...yea...getting ready to apply for some financial aid and, of course, HOMEWORK...

making the "inside day" a profitable one...

 
Old 01-30-2010, 09:39 AM
 
Location: Mooresville, NC
1,865 posts, read 4,792,139 times
Reputation: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagocubs View Post
hi, everyone! Just did my taxes...yea...getting ready to apply for some financial aid and, of course, HOMEWORK...

making the "inside day" a profitable one...
I hear ya' cubs! We have to get moving on the FASFA application today. Finally got all of our W2's yesterday. I'm sure I'll have a headache later.
 
Old 01-30-2010, 09:47 AM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,974 posts, read 58,591,459 times
Reputation: 14925
Quote:
Originally Posted by BxRosie View Post
OMG!!!!!! Is she for real??!! I'm speechless & several blonde jokes are popping up in my head at the moment. ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!
it going to make the show even more of a trip.
It only reality show I get into because there is not much drama.
I know the show going to make her handle a map it will be a hoot
They are also going to have Jeff former winner of Big Brother of Jeff & Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxRosie View Post
I hear ya' cubs! We have to get moving on the FASFA application today. Finally got all of our W2's yesterday. I'm sure I'll have a headache later.
After the good news you said on the page before this chat page I hope the good news will come.
 
Old 01-30-2010, 03:13 PM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
7,041 posts, read 13,127,296 times
Reputation: 2324
Don't miss church tomorrow due to the weather! Log on to Mosaic which will broadcast live!

Mosaic Church
 
Old 01-31-2010, 07:58 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
7,041 posts, read 13,127,296 times
Reputation: 2324
going to church now....without ever leaving my chair!!
 
Old 01-31-2010, 08:38 AM
 
Location: Mooresville, NC
1,865 posts, read 4,792,139 times
Reputation: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
it going to make the show even more of a trip.
It only reality show I get into because there is not much drama.
I know the show going to make her handle a map it will be a hoot
They are also going to have Jeff former winner of Big Brother of Jeff & Jordan



After the good news you said on the page before this chat page I hope the good news will come.
I think I've watched amazing race twice, but I would definiteky love to see how she handles a map, lol!! I don't really watch those type of shows, except when Survivor 1st came on the air. Danny was addicted to that show. We even had a survivor 9th birthday party for him. Now I watch stuff like Cake Boss & Jersey Shore, lol!!

As far as financial aid/scholarships, etc...I hope I get good news too. I just want to get him there for freshman year, than more aid will open up for him after that. I'm hoping the school offers him something...As they say....from your mouth to God's ears!!!
 
Old 01-31-2010, 08:56 AM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,974 posts, read 58,591,459 times
Reputation: 14925
Quote:
Originally Posted by BxRosie View Post
I think I've watched amazing race twice, but I would definiteky love to see how she handles a map, lol!! I don't really watch those type of shows, except when Survivor 1st came on the air. Danny was addicted to that show. We even had a survivor 9th birthday party for him. Now I watch stuff like Cake Boss & Jersey Shore, lol!!
!
I cant wait for episode he designs a cake life size of a Nascar car.
 
Old 02-01-2010, 06:10 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
7,041 posts, read 13,127,296 times
Reputation: 2324
mornin all....be careful going to work!!
 
Old 02-01-2010, 07:32 AM
 
Location: Mooresville, NC
1,865 posts, read 4,792,139 times
Reputation: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I cant wait for episode he designs a cake life size of a Nascar car.
That's tonight. I wish I had known he was down here, I would have gone down to see it. I've got my DS & DH hooked on his show too. Can't stand his sister Mary, I want to slap her in the face, she's such a b*%#h!!!! I think the next time we go up to NY we're making a stop in Hoboken.
 
Old 02-01-2010, 09:28 AM
 
Location: Moon Over Palmettos
5,975 posts, read 17,589,459 times
Reputation: 5009
Quote:
Originally Posted by BxRosie View Post
That's tonight. I wish I had known he was down here, I would have gone down to see it. I've got my DS & DH hooked on his show too. Can't stand his sister Mary, I want to slap her in the face, she's such a b*%#h!!!! I think the next time we go up to NY we're making a stop in Hoboken.
LOL...I can't stand her either; she's like this princess, especially during her birthday! She's a true beyotch, if I've ever seen one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top