U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 PM

2,560 posts, read 6,077,444 times

Advertisements

Hi CD friends, it's been a while. Hope everyone is good. My bulbs are coming up in the garden and a few have blossomed. Spring is just around the corner as well as daylight savings time, I can hardly wait!

Old 03-06-2010, 09:05 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,160,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
If typing their name in the DM doesn't work, just do a search w/their names. You'll find threads they have commented in and you can DM them that way.
Since I have not tried to contact the senior MODs, I don't know if this is accurate, but I have had others tell me that they have tried to DM and were blocked. I don't know if that is accurate or not- or something temporary - just don't know.

When I was a fairly new poster, I thought my account had been hacked (long story) so I attempted to contact folks then and didn't know who to contact - so that is when someone told me to go to the Admin area. I just posted there and got an answer back very quickly.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:05 PM

22,974 posts, read 58,596,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
Hi CD friends, it's been a while. Hope everyone is good. My bulbs are coming up in the garden and a few have blossomed. Spring is just around the corner as well as daylight savings time, I can hardly wait!
When daylight savings time?

oh wait that the one I hate you loose an hour
its good to have u back

Old 03-06-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
When daylight savings time?

oh wait that the one I hate you loose an hour
I am not sure - and yes - it is the one where you lose the hour!

Remember: Spring forward, Fall back,lol.

Vernal Equinox is always around the 21-23. And daylight savings is usually sometime around then, I believe.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:08 PM

124 posts, read 181,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Since I have not tried to contact the senior MODs, I don't know if this is accurate, but I have had others tell me that they have tried to DM and were blocked. I don't know if that is accurate or not- or something temporary - just don't know.

When I was a fairly new poster, I thought my account had been hacked (long story) so I attempted to contact folks then and didn't know who to contact - so that is when someone told me to go to the Admin area. I just posted there and got an answer back very quickly.
Thankyou for the assistance. I've found everything. There is a page with every mod in it posted by markablue.

And maybe I'll try the administrator as well.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:09 PM

Found it - March 14th

Old 03-06-2010, 09:10 PM

530 posts, read 1,028,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu-dog View Post
Thankyou for the assistance. I've found everything. There is a page with every mod in it posted by markablue.

And maybe I'll try the administrator as well.
What seems to be the problem?

Old 03-06-2010, 09:12 PM

3,115 posts, read 6,151,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post

I just tried it and it worked, so as far as I can tell, you can DM them. It would also work to just type their screen name in the DM field like Sunny suggested.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:12 PM

124 posts, read 181,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO PANTHERS!! View Post
What seems to be the problem?
At this point I dare not talk about it here. LOL but if anyone is interested in knowing just DM me and when I get my letter together I'll send you a copy.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
Hey, Nancy! YES, I had noticed you were not around here! Always enjoy your posts so much.

I have some bulbs coming up, too. . . so ready for Spring!

Hubby got out and messed in the yard a bit today. We have a tree down but we can't do a darn thing about it. He can no longer use a chain saw since getting the implant . . . so he couldn't take care of this little issue. Guess I need to find someone who does outdoor clean-ups for a reasonable fee. But he was toodling around the yard a bit - said he was getting his dose of Vitamin D he has been missing!

Hope you enjoy tomorrow, too . . . such a wonderful gift to have nice weather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte