Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 02:06 PM

7,126 posts, read 11,696,751 times

Advertisements

I have an issue regarding a level of service that used to be called "Premier" or something close to that. I now call it "crap" since they have cut back. I am getting nowhere at the local branch level and wish to discuss the issue face to face with an officer (or responsible person) before I withdraw the accounts from the bank.

Can someone make it easy for me and give me the name of a person I can contact. I have set time aside for Tues. (if the bank is open) or Wed. to pay a visit to Corporate HQ.
BTW: I asked for this information today and the furtherest I got was to speak to a very ignorant person at a 800 number that gave me a 888 number. No, I want to sit at the desk of a person at HQ and tell them what I really feel about their bank.

If you would feel more comfortable with DM please do.
TIA>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 02:14 PM

714 posts, read 2,305,406 times
There is a Twitter account @bofa_help that might be able to assist you if you are on Twitter.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diertac View Post
There is a Twitter account @bofa_help that might be able to assist you if you are on Twitter.
Well, I don't "twitter" but I do a lot of complaining. Does that count?lol
But thanks for the thought. They've twittered me around enough.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:40 PM

^^^and I'm tired of banging my cell phone down. I want to bang on THEIR desk.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:17 PM

4,010 posts, read 10,206,112 times
The readers of the Consumerist voted BofA's subsidary Countrywide Mortgage as worst company of America for 2008. They beat out BofA who was the strong #2 contender but since BofA had not officially bought them yet, they were still separate entries. In any case they won the Golden S*** Award but The Consumerist has yet to find someone on N. Tryon to accept the prize. I get the feeling it won't be displayed in the lobby. (And this happened before the Economic Meltdown and Bailouts)

I recommend doing as I did and getting the hell out of this bank and going to one of the many small banks around here, or a credit union.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:20 PM

4,010 posts, read 10,206,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink caddy View Post
^^^and I'm tired of banging my cell phone down. I want to bang on THEIR desk.
Yeah, I quite understand. I get the impression that if you don't have a million bucks or more on deposit in a low interest account, they are not interested in you coming to see them in their Italian marble lined fortress downtown. You might score a couple of guards who might rough you up instead.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbollo View Post
The readers of the Consumerist voted BofA's subsidary Countrywide Mortgage as worst company of America for 2008. They beat out BofA who was the strong #2 contender but since BofA had not officially bought them yet, they were still separate entries. In any case they won the Golden S*** Award but The Consumerist has yet to find someone on N. Tryon to accept the prize. I get the feeling it won't be displayed in the lobby. (And this happened before the Economic Meltdown and Bailouts)

I recommend doing as I did and getting the hell out of this bank and going to one of the many small banks around here, or a credit union.
I have made note Lumbollo of your recommendations a few weeks back and have this in mind. Before I do that I have intentions of speaking to someone at a high level at the bank and giving them a piece of my mind. I am also going to buy a few shares of stock and tackle one of the issues I am having from a share holder's view point.

Sorry I can't go into more detail as this is an open forum board, but would be glad to share the story with you in another setting.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:31 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,961,705 times
The only name I know is Ken Lewis or Hugh McColl (retired) ... there was a lady on the flight that went down in the Hudson River ... Theresa Leahy, a Bank of America executive aboard the flight, she was mentioned in that new book "Miracle on the Hudson" ... your best bet is to visit the bank in person and you might get your problems resolved.

Personally I left the big banks long ago and joined a credit union ... they know my name and the service is excellent ... they have everything I need.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbollo View Post
Yeah, I quite understand. I get the impression that if you don't have a million bucks or more on deposit in a low interest account, they are not interested in you coming to see them in their Italian marble lined fortress downtown. You might score a couple of guards who might rough you up instead.
Kinda like the treatment you might get at an Italian social club without the Italian marble? At least at the S.C. you get a cup of espresso.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:51 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,510,143 times
ken.d.lewis@bankofamerica.com

Sr. VP

CONTACT: Colleen Haggerty of Bank of America, +1-213-621-7414, or
Colleen.haggerty@bankofamerica.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte