U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2009, 11:45 AM

41 posts, read 104,034 times

Advertisements

We finally qualified for Credit Care and DH needs a tooth pulled pronto. There are so many dentist in charlotte I was hoping someone knew of some of the least expensive ones to help me narrow down the search.

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 12:46 PM
cfr

152 posts, read 328,789 times
I don't live in Charlotte. But when we need a tooth pulled, we bring our x-ray if we have one and use a dentist that does dentures. I have found that he is more reasonable in fees that my normal dentist who will send me to his buddy [ maxial facial surgeon sp ] and want to charge $ 300 for a
plain & simple pull.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:32 PM

3,071 posts, read 7,691,574 times
Affordable dentures has dentist that will do an extraction aprox 70 bucks. You must get there early and wait ,but very well worth it.You dont have to buy dentures to get this service, No appointment needed just get there early.One dentist I know of has the "credit care" plan and it offers no interest if the bill is paid off according to the plan,but beware if you dont they will charge like 25% interest and you will be scamed.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:16 AM

41 posts, read 104,034 times
Yea, it's a pretty steep intrest! BUt for folks who don't have the cash and need the work, well, guess that's how companies like that stay in biz. You'd have to be insane to participate otherwise! Thanks for the tip on checking out a dentures dentist. If anyone else has any advice I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte