Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 12:42 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,678,989 times

Advertisements

OK, this is not really convenient, but some people might be interested.

On Rte 150, between Shelby & Boiling Springs there is a place with signs for a warehouse sale. The clothes are not trash & the prices are very good. There are clothes for men, women, girls & boys. There is a huge amount of t-shirts aimed at young males & some are $2 each.

If someone plans to take 74 west to Asheville, this is not far south of 74, on 150. They are open on Saturdays.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 03:50 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,061,904 times
Count me as 'might be interested'. We are headed out that way this weekend but I'd like to make sure I know where I'm going. Do we just take 150 S/W from Shelby and it's not too far? I don't see Boiling Springs nearby so I wanted to check. If you have the name of the place maybe I can find it on google. Thanks!!
shelby nc - Google Maps

Old 10-23-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Count me as 'might be interested'. We are headed out that way this weekend but I'd like to make sure I know where I'm going. Do we just take 150 S/W from Shelby and it's not too far? I don't see Boiling Springs nearby so I wanted to check. If you have the name of the place maybe I can find it on google. Thanks!!
shelby nc - Google Maps
Yank, as you drive through Shelby on the 74 bypass, when you see an Aldi to your right (in front of a Lowes) & there is a Cook Out in front of Aldi, There is a big Italian restaurant on the left. Just barely beyond the Cook Out & Aldi is a Walgreens on the right. There is a traffic light at the Walgreens. Turn left at that light. To the left is 150 going to Boiling Springs. It is DeKalb St.

Also on the left, at the traffic light is Shelby High School.

This place is on the right hand side, as you travel towards Boiling Springs. There are signs in front saying warehouse clothing sale. Turn right into the lot. This is probably 2 or 3 miles south of 74, but I might be off. I've been down the road a couple of times to see the surgeon who operated on me 2 weeks ago & is referring me to someone else. Really, I'm normally good with this, but my distance judgement is a bit off right now. Not far beyond the warehouse sale is a weird place called Cash & Carry. If you see that, just pull in & turn around & go back to Shelby & the warehouse sale will be on the left. You won't miss the signs from that direction.

I saw name brands in the place. I was after something specific & they didn't have that, but figured it was worth a mention.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:00 PM

102 posts, read 299,091 times
is this same one you ppl are talking about

Charlotte Warehouse Sale

this seems to be located on Harris Blvd. Has anyone been here. is this good ? any idea ?

Old 10-23-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhivya View Post
is this same one you ppl are talking about

Charlotte Warehouse Sale

this seems to be located on Harris Blvd. Has anyone been here. is this good ? any idea ?
I don't think so. I posted the directions. What I posted is south of 74 on rt 150, in or just south of Shelby.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:10 PM

oh ok....has any one heard of this ? any reviews ? is it worth going there ?

Old 10-23-2009, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhivya View Post
oh ok....has any one heard of this ? any reviews ? is it worth going there ?
The place you posted? I don't know, but why don't you start a thread & ask. Most of the regulars know that I live in Cleveland County so won't bother with this thread. Asking in your own thread is much more likely to get your answer.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:24 PM

thanks..will do that

Old 10-23-2009, 09:24 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,061,904 times
Thanks for the directions Southbound. I might try to convince DH to stop tomorrow but I doubt we will....we'll be pulling our camper and he REALLY hates pit stops with the camper. I can't say I blame him. We'll be back through there again as we go camping out by Lake Lure often.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Thanks for the directions Southbound. I might try to convince DH to stop tomorrow but I doubt we will....we'll be pulling our camper and he REALLY hates pit stops with the camper. I can't say I blame him. We'll be back through there again as we go camping out by Lake Lure often.
You're welcome, Yank. I have no idea if this is a short term or permanent thing. It's definitely great prices. I don't normally go there & won't be able to go there for at least 6 weeks or 2 months. I hope it's permanent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte