Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 01:17 PM

9,116 posts, read 17,648,168 times

Advertisements

Well, the Bobcats lost AGAIN on the road...did not see the game...anyone see it?

I hear GW reaggravated his ankle injury and Felton got hurt......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2010, 03:15 PM

1,877 posts, read 4,840,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
Well, the Bobcats lost AGAIN on the road...did not see the game...anyone see it?

I hear GW reaggravated his ankle injury and Felton got hurt......
I saw it. Felton did get hurt. Looked bad- he's talking about taking tonight off as well. The Hawks have been playing extremely well lately- they're truly an underrated team. The Bobcats have not quite figured out how to translate their incredible home-court success in to road wins. They seemed out of sync last night- taking rushed shots, and not passing the ball. On a positive note, they seem to know what they're doing wrong. If we can get them to play the right way on the road, I dont think 4th seed is at all out of the question.

HUGE game at home tonight- vs Orlando.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:42 PM

8 posts, read 32,686 times
We went to the game last night, and it was packed! Bummer how the game ended, but tying it with 1.2 left got the crowd going. It did seem to be a lot louder during the games last weekend.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:44 PM
LLN

5,265 posts, read 10,666,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post

No sir, I was watching the cooking channel. They were boiling turnips.

lln

Old 01-24-2010, 07:50 PM

9,116 posts, read 17,648,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLN View Post

lln
I'll remember that the next time I start a turnip boiling thread....

Old 01-24-2010, 09:15 PM

8 posts, read 32,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLN View Post

lln

You spend a fair amount of time commenting on something you don't like... To each their own, but what's the point?

Old 01-25-2010, 06:36 AM

2,221 posts, read 4,368,831 times
As mentioned before the Bobcats need to learn how to win on the road. It would be a step toward improvement if they can can go .500 on this road trip but they have only won 3 games the whole year and I doubt that leopard will change their stripes, we'll see. They went OT with Magic but don't confuse this team with last year as they lost alot of chemistry when they let Turkoglu go and picked up Vince Carter. Magic are only 4-7 in January.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte