U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-01-2010, 03:12 PM
 
1,139 posts, read 2,057,536 times
Reputation: 443

Advertisements

Verizon Wireless said itís hiring more than 100 full-time customer service representatives for its Matthews call center through the remainder of this year.


Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/04/01/1350159/verizon-wireless-hiring-100-customer.html#ixzz0jswlb0LA


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-01-2010, 04:19 PM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,974 posts, read 58,622,254 times
Reputation: 14926
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajanqueen View Post
Verizon Wireless said itís hiring more than 100 full-time customer service representatives for its Matthews call center through the remainder of this year.


Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/04/01/1350159/verizon-wireless-hiring-100-customer.html#ixzz0jswlb0LA

Cool this second new jobs thread fir April

This is good news the recession is over

Yes We Can
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2010, 04:26 PM
 
23 posts, read 57,034 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Cool this second new jobs thread fir April

This is good news the recession is over

Yes We Can
A 100 call center jobs won't make a dent in the amount of people out of work and the recession is far from over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2010, 04:29 PM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,974 posts, read 58,622,254 times
Reputation: 14926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneyard View Post
A 100 call center jobs won't make a dent in the amount of people out of work and the recession is far from over.
Its a start at least 5 new job threads last month
it looks like we are heading right direction

It good to have a good positive attitude Vs gloom & doom.
Good things will happen with this job market
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2010, 04:56 PM
 
45 posts, read 79,175 times
Reputation: 63
Jobs created by government spending, they would not have happened otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2010, 05:02 PM
 
45 posts, read 79,175 times
Reputation: 63
Mark my words, the unemployment rate will not begin to improve for 2-3 years. Unemployment actually would have gone up this past month, if it were not for TEMPORARY census workers making it appear better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2010, 05:39 PM
 
1,139 posts, read 2,057,536 times
Reputation: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Its a start at least 5 new job threads last month
it looks like we are heading right direction

It good to have a good positive attitude Vs gloom & doom.
Good things will happen with this job market

I agree Sunny. It does not take much for everything thing to go wrong but it takes moree to get it going again. It may not be a big dent but eventually with all the chipping away the rock will fall apart. The Grand Canyon did not happen over night but look how majestic it is. This is an analogy so negative ones do not need to respond.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2010, 05:39 PM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,974 posts, read 58,622,254 times
Reputation: 14926
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanvu View Post
Mark my words, the unemployment rate will not begin to improve for 2-3 years. Unemployment actually would have gone up this past month, if it were not for TEMPORARY census workers making it appear better.
thats not the topic this is the topic below please have some
consideration for the good news OP offered.
Thank you bajanqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajanqueen View Post
Verizon Wireless said it’s hiring more than 100 full-time customer service representatives for its Matthews call center through the remainder of this year.


Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/04/01/1350159/verizon-wireless-hiring-100-customer.html#ixzz0jswlb0LA

__________________
[B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Im the moderator for
[/COLOR][/B][URL="http://www.city-data.com/forum/north-carolina/"]North Carolina main forum[/URL]
[URL="http://www.city-data.com/forum/greensboro-winston-salem-high-point/"]Triad [/URL]
[URL="http://www.city-data.com/forum/coastal-north-carolina/"]Coastal [/URL]
[URL="http://www.city-data.com/forum/western-north-carolina/"]Western [/URL]
[URL="http://www.city-data.com/forum/charlotte/"]Charlotte [/URL]
[URL="http://www.city-data.com/forum/york-lancaster-counties/"]York & Lancaster[/URL]

[URL="http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html"]Terms of Service. No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks[/URL]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:59 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top