Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2007, 12:22 PM

10 posts, read 24,233 times

Advertisements

Hello eveyone, I am, yes another Floridian getting set for a move to Chattanooga within roughly six months. I visited a friend there a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed myself, the people (so friendly) and the whole beautiful area. Can anyone let me know how the single sceen is for men around 45-50 years old? I enjoy country music, bluegrass ect. and I love the outdoors and playing tennis. I will be looking for work when I get settled and hope to open or purchase a small business after a period of time as I have done in the past. I have owned and operated three small business in different areas, however, I am not sure exactly what I would like to do at this time. any information would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2007, 12:48 PM

2,071 posts, read 7,657,189 times
yes, and for that matter what is the single life for women age 55-60? MIL will be coming here in a few short years

Old 11-11-2007, 06:12 PM

1,253 posts, read 4,857,566 times
Thumbs up Can I be your Coach ?

D J : We have music jams almost 5 times a week around the county. There are festivals almost every weekend. Lots of hiking, kayak , biking clubs to socalize. City almost had 5,000 women runners in Oct for the 5k benefit run.
. DID YOU USE TO PLAY BASKETBALL ? by the way ? Yeah a small business to stay active sounds like Plan B to me.
. Plan C would be all the Church food dinners / breakfasts that are always being listed. . Yes this is my 2008 News Years Resolution to be a Singles Coach.! Special discounts to athletes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga