Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2019, 08:39 AM

2 posts, read 1,253 times

Advertisements

Hi Guys, love this forum for all the information we have been able to get since we arrived in the area 6 months ago..(BTW see profile for pics so you can 'see' who we are, internet is wonderful but also so impersonal)

Would love some help in this IF anything you could keep your eye out for us

Again I know this is ALOT of information but we do not want to waste anyone's time plus you get a chance to somewhat know us prior to viewing a home..

HERE IT GOES...Hope you have Coffee in Hand LOL

About US

• We are a 'mature' Christian Couple Looking to locate within a few weeks to the outskirts of Chattanooga or North Georgia/Alabama
• Recently moved into a month to month to become acclimated to the area approx 6 months ago
• CRYSTAL clear background
• Husband is in the pharmaceutical field and was relocated to Chattem Manufacturing Plant
• She owns two businesses (Industrial Commercial Janitorial & Restoration 25+yrs)and is now also head strong in the public speaking & mental health field
• Relocating from the North East (Maryland/Delaware) area
• Very good dual income
• Both previous homeowners (she herself is a landlord back home and has full empathy for all landlords as have been in the Residential and Commercial restoration business for almost 3 decades and worked side by side on property managers “HORRIBLE” tenant nightmare turn overs LOL
• Love to landscape, garden and care for a home as if it was our own already
• All children are grown and out of the home but our precious two little ‘four legged’ children are a must allow

HERE IS WHAT WE SEEK...(although we are very laid back able and willing to take a few weeks to upgrade, repair and work on our new place) WE DO have a few “MUSTS”
Please NO realtors …We are interested in getting to know a personal home owner. THANK YOU

1. 2-3 bedrooms minimum Cottage, Single Stand home, also would not mind a NICE manufactured double wide IF IT IS NOT in a mobile home park.
2. Non Community Country or QUASI country private as long as it is NON neighborhood and has land we are ok with neighbors of course
3. Prefer 1/2+ acre if possible but might be a little flexible if home is right
4. Budget-$1000 or less
5. Ability to landscape, upgrade, paint, and repair minor to some major repairs with respect to asking permission from owner and keeping them in the loop if repairs are done
6. Need a garage or some detach shed/garage IF the home is great, Location is Great and other factors fit BUT does not have garage or detach, we would need the ability to put a new sizeable shed up
7. WOULD BE THRILLED if we found the right home to have the ability to purchase in future but would not be a deal breaker
8. 2+ yr lease to start…with hopeful future ability to purchase but long term lease necessary

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING & TAKING THE TIME TO SEE OUR NEEDS AND HOW WE CAN BE THERE FOR A PROPERTY OWNER
Blessings
Angela and William
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2019, 08:54 AM

2 posts, read 1,253 times
How do I post pictures I am trying but can't figure it out ugh tech challenged I guess

Old 03-16-2019, 12:21 PM

16,176 posts, read 32,481,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianCreatives View Post
How do I post pictures I am trying but can't figure it out ugh tech challenged I guess
You have to be here a bit longer and have at least 10 posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
View detailed profiles of: