Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:28 PM

1,900 posts, read 5,905,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by us66 View Post
I saw one in person today in St. Clair Shores (two cities east of the GM Tech Center) and boy does it look small. The taillights look better in photographs.

I saw another white one in traffic today in Hazel Park. No vinyl disguising but it had no Chevrolet badging. Looks a bit better overall to my eyes having seen more than one. Not having a tacky bowtie on the trunklid is a plus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 01:06 PM

3,483 posts, read 6,263,377 times
Looks real nice. time to trade in the Audi A6

Old 07-15-2011, 11:46 PM

807 posts, read 2,515,647 times
Very nice! My wife and I have considered getting a new Malibu. The restyle looks great to my eyes!

Old 07-17-2011, 12:40 PM

9,532 posts, read 16,515,499 times
Its an attractive vehicle an we certainly get a number of Malibu's at the Rental Car company I work for. Time will tell if its a big seller for Chevy on this latest model. I know I had a 02 Malibu that I bought in 01 and had nothing but problems with it. Steering, front end, brakes. One would think I was hot rodding around and abusing it which was not the case. I got rid of it in Feb 03 and got the Chevy truck and have been very satisfied with it. I'm finding though Chevy has improved with the Malibu's in the years after I bought mine. The 2011 and 2012's we have at work I drive almost daily, and I find the performance satisfactory and the ride comfortable. We haven't had any major mechanical problems or complaints about performance from customers concerning the Malibu's

Another great car which I can recommend, and I'm sure some will say isn't worth the good review is the new Kia Optima. Kia is getting up there and fast with its vehicles, and are worth taking a look at. The new 2012 models have arrived at work, and the styling is not what people would think of from a Kia. Great styling and interior with all the options one could want. The car can move and holds the road well. So far I have only had short runs in them. I'm hoping my job has a run, where I can deliver one to a distant location and get a good feel for the cars performance. The price is going up but still lower than many other cars of similiar size. Evidently Kia is doing something right with its commercials, as we are getting customers asking to rent the new Optima's.
That way they know if they actually want to buy one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC