Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 11:05 AM

223 posts, read 662,084 times

Advertisements

I gotta say that I've been pretty impressed with the Fashion Outlets of Chicago. They cater to a wide variety of price points but in a way that doesn't seem all over the place. I think the higher-end offerings are great, and they seem to have grouped a lot of these stores together. Same for the kids' stores - -they're all in a particular section of the mall. The food court is good, not great, in my view, but I like how there are a couple of sit-down restaurants elsewhere in the mall. What has struck me is how attractive the place is - -nice seating areas, and stylized, contemporary-looking offerings (I'm thinking of the Prasino and a coffee place on the first floor, as well as the often way-too-crowded Starbucks counters). I really was out of the loop on this entire mall even being built, so it really has been a pleasant surprise. I also think that some of the bigger stores (outlet versions of Neiman Marcus, Bloomie's, Saks) are very nice and don't seem like a hodge-podge of old TJ Maxx wares. I'm impressed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2014, 05:29 PM

1 posts, read 687 times
Dose anyone know if that parking garage privately owned? Maybe thats why they charge a fee???

Old 11-26-2014, 05:54 PM

28,455 posts, read 85,332,804 times
Default It is ROSEMONT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian_Martinez1 View Post
Dose anyone know if that parking garage privately owned? Maybe thats why they charge a fee???
Rosemont has a "charge an arm and leg for EVERYTHING WE CAN GET AWAY" mindset like the characters from the Simpsons that are part of the Mafia or at least "carnival workers". It is kind of absurd that in an era when more and more shopping is done online that Rosemont has such anti-consumer attitude but apparently the same sort of tactics that work when folks like Gruber write legislation are effective with the stupid hordes that still want some "luxury labels"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs