Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 09:26 PM

5 posts, read 21,078 times

Advertisements

Okay, I'll try to explain everything and keep it to the point.. Me and my GF are both WHITE and I Do NOT live with her, but I do stay the night a lot

My girlfriend recently moved into a new apartment in Forest Park in December.. A few weeks/maybe a month ago a new guy moved into the apartment next door..

Now here's what the problem is....

This guy, late at night and every night is constantly yelling and saying [racial slurs]. He does it every single night. Now the walls here are very thin and you can hear all the neighbors upstairs when they move around or drop something.. Often times it will sound like they dropped a bowling ball or an even creepier KNOCK 3x in the middle of the night at like 3am or 4am..

Now my gf has been dealing with this for a while, infact she called the landlord and even the police when she heard him shouting [racial slurs] and what also sounded like muffled screams.. The police came, knocked on the door, but its still happening every single night

In fact when I wasnt here he came over to apologize to my GF, (Im guessing he figured it was her that called the landlord/police on him) and he blamed it was when his back was hurting.. He was a middle aged white guy looked like he works a labor type job

Now here we are right now, Im on the couch in the living room and whenever there is any sort of noise he screams [racial slurs].

Now the walls are thin so its kind of muffled, but I cant tell if hes drunk all the time or high on something or just a prick... Its pretty creepy too, because it sounds like hes having a conversation but I never hear anyone reply back

Now my gf has written numerous emails to the landlord and also contacted the police

what is left that can be done?

Mod comment: This post has been edited to remove foul language and racial slurs.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-06-2014 at 06:58 PM..

Old 03-06-2013, 09:41 PM

415 posts, read 764,514 times
wow, that blows, what is the land lords responce?? maybe record these out burst n play them for land lord and ask, OK what you gonna do about it?? he moves or we do??

Old 03-06-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory patrick View Post
wow, that blows, what is the land lords responce?? maybe record these out burst n play them for land lord and ask, OK what you gonna do about it?? he moves or we do??
Yeah, my girl is here for school strictly

1.) She already paid her rent 6 months in advance, and her lease is only for 6 months.. So you cant really threaten with leaving you know

2.) You can hear it through the walls but really have to listen, like its loud enough but sounds muffled.. So even if we tried to record it I dont think it would work

3.) Idk, my gf wrote the landlord another email today, so we'll see where it goes fromt here

But yeah this guy already had the police at his door and the landlord call him

Doesnt seem to make a difference

My girl would like to resign here due to liking the apartment, but will not with this guy here

Old 03-07-2013, 02:28 PM

Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

Yeah, its pretty crazy.. I could see about six months from now the cops raiding this guys spot and finding dead african americans all through out his apartment and Snip.

Dude sounds like a grand wizard of the KKK at night

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-06-2014 at 07:00 PM..

Old 03-07-2013, 02:36 PM

4,112 posts, read 9,066,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke Dukem View Post
Yeah, its pretty crazy.. I could see about six months from now the cops raiding this guys spot and finding dead african americans all through out his apartment and Snip.

Dude sounds like a grand wizard of the KKK at night
Now this sounds like something that would be on the news. Link, please?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-06-2014 at 07:02 PM..

Old 03-07-2013, 08:30 PM

Mod cut: Orphaned post.[quote=urza216;28570578]

Yeah well the landlord emailed my GF tonight and said the neighbor has been a problem and should be out this weekend.

He's only been here for a month and already is being kicked out.. It wasnt a month lease earlier, they didnt really want to give my GF a 6 month lease.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-06-2014 at 07:03 PM..

Old 03-07-2013, 11:23 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,198,592 times
What apartments?
I'm near Forest Park and I can take care of your problem.

Old 03-12-2013, 08:36 AM

3 posts, read 9,103 times
This is so crazy, I'm looking to move here. Could you please tell me where this person is so I can steer away from that place. I"m just looking for a little peace. I'm coming from a small town and looking for a safe place to move.

Old 03-12-2013, 08:54 AM

5,479 posts, read 12,263,285 times
This is an area of many counties and 8.6 million people. There are safe and quieter areas and there are the complete opposite. Start with the basics: where is work? What type and size of housing? What is the budget? Are schools important? What do you do/need for fun & relaxation(so people can recommend places convenient to these needs/wants)?
PS: You may want to do this in a new thread.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:19 PM

1 posts, read 3,795 times
Default reverse the racism

tell him if he doesn't like it, go back to Europe. Racists are always telling non whites ,who are born here and serve in the military, to go back to the country they assume they are from. Killing millions upon millions of native Americans doesn't give white people the right to claim this land as their own. This country was "discovered" long before the whites "discovered" it.

Last edited by JesusEnthusiast; 05-19-2013 at 10:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs