U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 06:12 AM

109 posts, read 178,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Well, I dont live in N'ville, but my UPS man does have nice legs and cute shorts. He just happens to be as old as my dad.
My (Napervillian) UPS guy is a dirty, lazy hillbilly. When I buzz him in my slum complex he leaves my package inside the doorway and leaves. Sometimes he just pretends that I didn't buzz him and brings my package to the slum rental office. I hate lazy hillbillies.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:22 AM

259 posts, read 1,037,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysee53 View Post
You posts about Naperville being snooty are fact? That is an opinion, you can't say that that is fact.
North Shore yuppie get off my topic.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:32 AM

259 posts, read 1,037,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleer View Post
My (Napervillian) UPS guy is a dirty, lazy hillbilly. When I buzz him in my slum complex he leaves my package inside the doorway and leaves. Sometimes he just pretends that I didn't buzz him and brings my package to the slum rental office. I hate lazy hillbillies.
There is a lazy sheriff near where I live, his police car never leaves the front of his house, so I'm guessing he is too lazy to go to work. He just may be a hillbilly.

Also where I use to work there was a hillbilly engineer at my building. At my current building (next door to the old one) there is a trailer-trash hillybilly security lady during the day. The building on the other side of the building I work at has a trailer-trash security guard at night.

So it appears that hillbillies and yuppies are taking over the area.

Old 06-27-2008, 08:15 AM

595 posts, read 1,900,793 times
Many of the buildings in Naper Settlement weren't even original to the area. They had to move them to that location from all around the state.

Old 06-27-2008, 08:43 AM

19,221 posts, read 50,144,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariusz View Post
Oh come on Steve-o, there are palm trees off of 59 :P

(There are real palm trees where I work in Downers Grove)
Yes, theyre seasonal, I see them all over the place too. But, if you think its tropical here see what happens to those palms in January if they were left outside.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:05 AM

12,062 posts, read 18,704,229 times
This is worthless. I could spend an hour deleting an editing every post that breaks the TOS, but I honestly don't see the point. This thread isn't going anywhere (though I did get a least a few solid laughs out of of it)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs