Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 02:59 PM

333 posts, read 1,147,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
lol u racist as hell. arent u lmao...with that reverse situation the idiot white racist would in fact cause some sort of scene as hate crimes in the past shows/indicate
Can you please speak better english- or is that a racsist comment too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 03:48 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by promis1 View Post
Can you please speak better english- or is that a racsist comment too?
nah it aint racist just stupid.

well since this is virtual i cant speak english but type it, and people commit typos but only an idiot cant understand what he or she is trying to type while reading it.

the ole speak better english is lame...feelings caught?

Old 01-08-2009, 06:31 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,612,634 times
Intelligible English PLEASE!

Old 01-09-2009, 11:06 AM

67 posts, read 247,614 times
Quote:
This country has truly become a hip hop nation. Every affluent, white suburb has a problem with the kids being infatuated with ghetto, inner city thugs- thanks to mtv, the internet, and the hidden messages that so many t.v. sitcoms and movies send. Well, these clueless kids-many who are followers- will learn the hard way- just as this Park Ridge girl did. If you play with fire-you are going to get burned.

the hell? hip hop? white kids from the burbs were buying drugs in the ghetto well before hip hop ever got any mainstream recognition. Of course affluent kids are attracted to some aspects of the 'hood... it's considered dangerous, their parents disapprove, and in many ways it's like going to a different country. my guess is this is nothing to do with hip hop and everything to do with heroin.

Old 01-09-2009, 11:11 AM

67 posts, read 247,614 times
oh yeah, and I grew up in Des Plaines & went to HS at Maine East, and I'm getting a kick out of this thread because kids from my school used to rip off Maine South kids on drugs all the time. feel sorry for the girl though,

city414 I agree that a lot of people on this forum are ignorant and racist (not that much in this particular thread), but your incoherence goes beyond typos. please read what you type before posting, it will reflect well on you. no one is requesting perfect grammar or spelling, just something that resembles a sentence.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoaklandish View Post
the hell? hip hop? white kids from the burbs were buying drugs in the ghetto well before hip hop ever got any mainstream recognition. Of course affluent kids are attracted to some aspects of the 'hood... it's considered dangerous, their parents disapprove, and in many ways it's like going to a different country. my guess is this is nothing to do with hip hop and everything to do with heroin.
Who's to conclude that this girl was in the ghetto buying drugs. There is a good chance this girl has jungle fever, and since Maine South does not offer that element, she traveled to the ghetto to get her some lovin. That is where Hip Hop/Rap have become very influential on young, naive white girls.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:15 PM

4,079 posts, read 10,395,465 times
you people ever watch the movie "Traffic"? Isn't this what people with a little bit of their parents money do when they have a drug habit?

Last edited by noid_1985; 01-09-2009 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: sp

Old 01-09-2009, 02:28 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,033,708 times
everyone loved that movie traffic...couldn't stand it! i can easily take a 5 minute drive and see that movie live and in the flesh so i never really saw the appeal about it. i guess some sheltered people finally got their eyes opened for them.

Old 01-09-2009, 05:18 PM

Is it true that Park Ridge is becoming much more liberal than in the past?

Old 01-11-2009, 03:35 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,753 times
Quote:
Is it true that Park Ridge is becoming much more liberal than in the past?
Yes.

Quote:
Well, these clueless kids-many who are followers- will learn the hard way- just as this Park Ridge girl did. If you play with fire-you are going to get burned.
How do you know what she was doing in Chicago, on the West side?

As far as the idea of drugs is concerned, that's a joke. It wasn't the reason. Of course all high schools have drug problems and that is not news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs