U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 02:02 PM

3,376 posts, read 7,055,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opkl View Post
I don't know. A lot of Hispanics (mainly mexican) claim to be white. So we could still be the largest minority if you take out "white" hispanic.
Most Hispanics(Mexicans) here are mestizo and Indigenous. I never heard a Mexican call themselves white. I know the census place all hispanics as white. I think that is backwards. I don't even consider Arabs as socially white(even though they are white on the census) and many Arabs rather not be call white. Plus there are a such thing as Afro-Arabs like the Sudanese.

Last edited by Chicagoland60426; 08-02-2009 at 02:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 09:28 AM

5,481 posts, read 10,071,342 times
And now a break from the name calling and hate mongoring.............
I think a lot has to do with personal/family affluence. Skokie, Des Plaines, Wheeling are inexpensive compared with neighboring communities. So those looking to move from the city (and crappy public schools) move to these entry point suburbs. Then, when their personal affluence increases they move on to another suburb. Sometimes they stay because they like their neighbors and neighborhood. Very often it's their children who make the jump to a more affluent area.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:54 PM

211 posts, read 456,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrolla View Post
Waukegnat, you aren't even an able antisemite. Any jewphobe worth his salt would tell you that "the jews as we know them are not "real" jews, but rather khazarian converts." Clearly, it's time for you to revisit stormfront.com!
Giobug, did I blow your mind with the revelation that I'm aware of one of your kooky theories that you've yet to share with this board? Come on, when will you start talking about how 9/11 was orchestrated by the jews, how al qaida is a mossad spawn, how the holocaust is actually the holohoax, ya know, all that juicy stuff!

Perhaps, if you're a christian, you'll dwell into how the "real" jews, like Jesus, were aryans...as opposed to the current ashkenazi orientals. Or, if you consider yourself one of them xtians, you'll side with the theory that christianity outta be cast aside as a jewish spawn to enslave the gentiles.

Is it all the fault of the british jewish banking families, like the Rothschild's? They caused WWI, right? As well as WWII, as a ploy to garner international sympathy for the creation of the zionist state, used as a base to take over the world, muuuahahahaaha!

Well then, Giobooger, I bet I know more neonazi/islamofascist jew theories than you. You see, I'm an antisemitiologist, with a phd in scuzzy little jew baiters.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:58 PM

Whoops, looks like Waukegan had his posts zapped. I guess I'll sit down now.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:06 PM

5,520 posts, read 11,985,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrolla View Post
Whoops, looks like Waukegan had his posts zapped. I guess I'll sit down now.
He's bound to come back with a different pseudonym eventually.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukwoo View Post
He's bound to come back with a different pseudonym eventually.
Yep. Hope so, he's fun to abuse.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:13 PM

1,966 posts, read 5,214,976 times
Not me. I hope he's gone for good.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:19 PM

273 posts, read 595,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajolotl View Post
Not me. I hope he's gone for good.
Agreed.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:24 PM

Darn, I'm overruled. Giobag, you stay gone.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 PM

5,520 posts, read 11,985,856 times
I'm pretty sure he's back already as "GrundyCo".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs