Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2012, 01:20 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBee2010 View Post
Colorism is akin to racism.
Yes, you are very right about that.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:26 PM

207 posts, read 506,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
You are overreacting. I am a Black woman, period. I can call myself whatever the heck I want.
Cant argue with you there....but your information is wrong! So if you like being wrong (which I believe you do) then I wont force you to see it my way.

Quote:
I'd like to hear your reasons for leaving out central, and west africa though.
I left out many other countries of the African Diaspora....Argentina, Jamaican, Haiti, Barbados, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia.....I cant name literally every country of woman that Im attracted to....Originally you said I hated black women...I proved you completely wrong. So even if I'm not attracted to West African women, I still proved you wrong, because I am attracted to women who are Afro Brazilian, Ethiopian, etc......they are still African descent? West Africans aren't the only people in Africa. ITS A HUGE CONTINENT!

Old 01-01-2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxCub Fan View Post
Cant argue with you there....but your information is wrong! So if you like being wrong (which I believe you do) then I wont force you to see it my way.

I left out many other countries of the African Diaspora....Argentina, Jamaican, Haiti, Barbados, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia.....I cant name literally every country of woman that Im attracted to....Originally you said I hated black women...I proved you completely wrong. So even if I'm not attracted to West African women, I still proved you wrong, because I am attracted to women who are Afro Brazilian, Ethiopian, etc......they are still African descent? West Africans aren't the only people in Africa. ITS A HUGE CONTINENT!
Yeah but the Ethiopian women have narrow features and softer textured hair than West African women--which is why you left them out. Don't try to play slick because they are of African descent. You are just like the colorstruck black men I am trying to avoid.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
You are nothing but a racist white man trapped in a Black man's body. You sound like those old, racist bigots from the south. Just parroting everything the White man says about you.
Not at all, Im a well informed man....something you arent used to. You have a modern day African American slave mentality/victimization complex....and you are used to dealing with others in the same bracket with the same perspective. You are functioning in society with a mind full of propaganda and half truths that you have wholeheartedly accepted as reality. I've come across many like you and its always the same. But I have also come across some like you, who were open to being exposed to new information and as a result changed their entire life as we partnered up on a journey of learning, reading, and having a better understanding about the world we live in. But you are still young and have a lot to learn. Good luck.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Yeah but the Ethiopian women have narrow features and softer textured hair than West African women--which is why you left them out. Don't try to play slick because they are of African descent. You are just like the colorstruck black men I am trying to avoid.
I dated a chick from Ghana! Her values were in tact, she was smart, worldly, and had class. PERIOD!

Oh yea Ghana is in West Africa.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:

You have no depth at all, you are extremely shallow and immature.

Go back to watching the Braxton's and pick up some more of those "family values"

Old 01-01-2012, 01:41 PM

139 posts, read 170,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxCub Fan View Post

Nyanna, in truth, he was quite direct. He is not attracted to West African women. Since he's well versed in African American history, he should know that most African Americans are descendants of yep, you guessed it West Africa (not East, or North Africa).

Old 01-01-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Nyanna, in truth, he was quite direct. He is not attracted to West African women. Since he's well versed in African American history, he should know that most African Americans are descendants of yep, you guessed it West Africa (not East, or North Africa).

If that was the case Einstein I wouldnt have mentioned Puerto Rican, Dominicans, and Barbados either.....because the slaves in those countries came from..................................

WEST AFRICA!!!!!

WATCH THE FILM BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7lxKIqWXJIs

Old 01-01-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:

Young Einstein the whole African Diaspora slave trade took place in West Africa...therefore for me to mention any South Americn, Central American country is an admission of being attracted to West African women. But I cant explain that to the OP because it would just cause more confusion in her already confused mind. She sees everything as black and white still....she has yet to graduate to the grey area and from what I can tell she may never....so...instead of trying to learn more she's condemning me for not being ignorant.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
lol

Quote:
If that was the case Einstein I wouldnt have mentioned Puerto Rican, Dominicans, and Barbados either.....because the slaves in those countries came from..................................
The Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are notorious for denying they have any Black ancestry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago