U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 04:20 AM

80 posts, read 148,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
Again your response clearly shows you know nothing about your constitutional right or you rights to due process, which shows your lack of knowledge in that regards. Pls learn what your rights are , in the state of California it states clearly in the Penal Codes you have a right to the " Verified Complaint " and as I keep stating many have demanded this document for Parking , Speeding , No license , Even no or expired registration , case dismissed . Constitutional right are equal in all 50 states last time i checked.

In all honesty, your posts make no sense at all. You should refrain from giving legal advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 07:51 PM

2,403 posts, read 3,702,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cump View Post
In all honesty, your posts make no sense at all. You should refrain from giving legal advice.
Sorry that you haven't taken the time to do your own research in the matters that I respond to on city-data, will I stop giving legal advice ? most certainly not ,I understand my rights to freedom of speech! why should i stop, a city -data forum member drew1503 just sent me a DM to thank me for posting how to beat traffic tickets , those that say that demanding a "Verified complaint ", Due process and not allowing a commissioner ( that's a lawyer trying to act like a Judge) to hear your cases because like a lot of lawyers who respond here are not fully educated in what you constitutional rights are , I am ,because I spent 3 1/2 yrs fighting a So. California city on simular issues and did win. With drew 1503 's case 2/10/2012 he demanded to be heard by a judge which got the case moved to the county seat ( just by demanding that so called foolish "verified complaint) , well when he was called to court the 'JUDGE" proceeded to scold the DA for ignoring his discovery motion per Penal Code . This Judge knew what drew1503 was demanding and as stated, what he had a right to it , the penal code states that so how can my process as explained be called foolish . He stated also that he just got a ticket for tinted windows ! well he knows what he needs to do now. You don't know what works until you try and you don't know what rights you have until you stand up for them .

Old 04-05-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Just stop it already. You know nothing about the law or the legal process. Your legal advice sucks so stop providing it.
Oh! now I see, you must be a lawyer ?

Old 04-08-2012, 02:31 PM

1,490 posts, read 1,166,141 times
Were you lucky enough to get a hand written ticket? If so, throw it away. I've never had anything ever come of them. I assume it's because for me to be mailed something, that would have required someone to put the ticket in the system, being that we're in Chicago.....

Old 04-08-2012, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Would you please give it up with this "verified complaint" crap? You give the same stupid advice over and over and over and it's wrong every time you give it.
Sorry your motion/order, to give up this "verified complaint" CRAP, is denied !, no proper standing or legal authority to give such an order.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:01 PM

3,185 posts, read 3,154,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
Sorry your motion/order, to give up this "verified complaint" CRAP, is denied !, no proper standing or legal authority to give such an order.
I see whatever the legal equivalent of the A.V. Club is just got out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago