Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 07:46 PM

283 posts, read 447,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
I find that when it comes to tarnishing the image of black women, black men are the main culprits because they want to be able to assimilate into white culture and date out,
[citation needed]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 07:08 AM

3,421 posts, read 5,216,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsie View Post
[citation needed]
Many of their behaviors and constant black women bashing is highly indicative of what I've stated. You commonly hear black men who date interracially constantly state how women of other races are so much better than black women.

Yet these same men don't want to see black women date interracially either. And for the black men who have come in here and stated that they don't date black women, why would they do that when this is a thread started by a white man who does? This thread has nothing to do with them or their dislike of black women.

Unless they are going to give the OP the information he seeks, why come into a forum that has nothing to do with you unless you have an agenda--especially if the information you are sharing is disparaging the women the OP is looking to date?

It could only be that these black men who have done such in this thread don't want to see black women date interracially or want to make black women look bad to those non-black men who are attracted to black women.

Last edited by Atlanta_BD; 09-30-2012 at 07:26 AM..

Old 09-30-2012, 04:34 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,872,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackcityguy25 View Post
I'm a single highly motivate 25 year old guy. What are some local Chicago hangouts to meet African American women. I would like to date outside of my race, but most of the bars I go to the girls are white. I just want to expand, share good times, and treat her out.
I would go to a place called The Taste over on 63rd and Lowe. I went there with a buddy once and there was some really fine foxy black women in there.

Old 09-30-2012, 04:38 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,872,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwaiter View Post
Step 1) Go outside.

Step 2) Open eyes.
There are plenty of them where I work at CPS BOE. Many of them suffer and hunger for true love too. It was never my cup of tea to date one but they are nice classy ladies in need of good men to love and care for them.

Last edited by C. Maurio; 09-30-2012 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 10-07-2012, 10:42 AM

283 posts, read 447,305 times
Quote:
Many of their behaviors and constant black women bashing is highly indicative of what I've stated. You commonly hear black men who date interracially constantly state how women of other races are so much better than black women.

Yet these same men don't want to see black women date interracially either. And for the black men who have come in here and stated that they don't date black women, why would they do that when this is a thread started by a white man who does? This thread has nothing to do with them or their dislike of black women.

Unless they are going to give the OP the information he seeks, why come into a forum that has nothing to do with you unless you have an agenda--especially if the information you are sharing is disparaging the women the OP is looking to date?

It could only be that these black men who have done such in this thread don't want to see black women date interracially or want to make black women look bad to those non-black men who are attracted to black women.
Even if that is all true, that does not mean they want to "Assimilate into white society".

Old 10-07-2012, 05:55 PM

3,421 posts, read 5,216,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsie View Post
Even if that is all true, that does not mean they want to "Assimilate into white society".

Call it whatever you want. The fact remains is that black men who date interracially don't want to see black women do the same and will often go out of their way to make it hard for black women by bashing black women to non-blacks. Or if a non-black male expresses to a black man that he likes black women, that black man will more often than not do whatever he can to discourage him and give him all kinds of reasons why black women are horrible.

I see it all the time in every day life.

And the fact that there are black men who don't like black women posting in this thread when it has nothing to do with them is a prime example of that. They feel they need to make their hatred of black women widely known to others, even when their opinion isn't solicited on the matter. This type of black man feels he is an absolute authority on black women and therefore feels that others should listen to him. Black men like this want to spread their propaganda to keep black women at an interracial dating disadvantage whenever the opportunity presents itself.

If black men who date IR don't want to be the only ones to assimilate, what other reason would they have to drag black women through the mud to people of other races? Clearly they want acceptance but they don't want black women to get that same acceptance.

They want to show that they are the only ones "worthy" of dating other races as far as blackness is concerned.

Last edited by Atlanta_BD; 10-07-2012 at 06:22 PM..

Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 AM

156 posts, read 313,104 times
Quote:
Call it whatever you want. The fact remains is that black men who date interracially don't want to see black women do the same and will often go out of their way to make it hard for black women by bashing black women to non-blacks. Or if a non-black male expresses to a black man that he likes black women, that black man will more often than not do whatever he can to discourage him and give him all kinds of reasons why black women are horrible.

And the fact that there are black men who don't like black women posting in this thread when it has nothing to do with them is a prime example of that. They feel they need to make their hatred of black women widely known to others, even when their opinion isn't solicited on the matter. This type of black man feels he is an absolute authority on black women and therefore feels that others should listen to him. Black men like this want to spread their propaganda to keep black women at an interracial dating disadvantage whenever the opportunity presents itself.

If black men who date IR don't want to be the only ones to assimilate, what other reason would they have to drag black women through the mud to people of other races? Clearly they want acceptance but they don't want black women to get that same acceptance.

They want to show that they are the only ones "worthy" of dating other races as far as blackness is concerned.
The ones who have a problem with black women dating outside their race are pretty ghetto. No different than the type of white, asian, and hispanic who have a problem. Idiots, momma boys, or passive aggressive losers the lot of them.

I used to not find black women as attractive(I'm mixed) when I was younger and I wouldn't say I would bash them but rather state they weren't my preference. I've dated tons of Asian women who stated the same...they didn't necessarily have a complex about their race(some did....pretty funny).

Most of the non-blacks who want black women aren't going to be stopped by "advice". Infact, men don't take any consideration of advice at all when it comes to women(except maybe a moma boy).

The problem for the guys who like black women is.......FINDING them. Some are shy because they never tried so they get intimidated easily. Black women have to take the initiative sometimes....I've known the same to be true for some white girls who like Asian guys(dude thinks white girls never want him and misses signals like crazy or wimps out).

As for **** blocking black dudes....wait till you meet **** blocking Asian dudes. Black guys ain't got nothing on some of the crazy crap I've seen. My favorite story invovles a white guy and his wife in Korea. Some korean guy sits down at their table and claims the women is his girlfriend to chase the "white guy" away.

Last edited by udonsoup; 10-08-2012 at 11:55 AM..

Old 10-08-2012, 11:53 AM

117 posts, read 332,891 times
No offense to black women. But I think black women spread the negative feelings that exist about entering into interracial relationships with them all on there own. Who cares what black guys have to say about it. Guys typically don't care what other guys have to say about dating outside of there race anyway. You are always going to have misogynous males attempt to objectify black women. If black women continue to entertain this very juvenile topic publicly. There has been news shows, daytime talk shows, best selling books, and just about every other form of media outlet has profited from black women's relationship shortcomings being put on display as if black women were lab rats. And there relationship shortcomings need to be studied. And it's primarily put out for entertainment purposes so those of all races who have a disdain for black women can get a laugh. I personally have no disdain at all for black women but every time a topic like this is broached. I can't help but to LMAO.

Why don't black women start by being offended when they receive back handed compliments? Such as the strong black woman stereo type or the virtuous single black mom that the media loves to talk about all of the time. Or that back women who are still single are actually so successful that they don't need a man. Because they are just so much more successful than black guys. Other races of women certainly aren't portrayed by the media in this male bashing manner. The media can't get away with trashing any other race of women other than black women. Because there is no shortage of "successful" black women who don't mind being active participants most of the time. Including the likes of Oprah. And the majority of black women do not cry fowl when they get singled out to get dumped on. The reality is most black women have the same issues as most women do. No better and certainly not much worse. Statistics mean nothing from an individual standpoint anyway.

Last edited by tjake; 10-08-2012 at 12:15 PM..

Old 10-08-2012, 11:58 AM

156 posts, read 313,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjake View Post
No offense to black women. But I think black women spread the negative feelings that exist about entering into interracial relationships with them all on there own. Who cares what black guys have to say about it. Guys typically don't care what other guys have to say about dating outside of there race anyway. You are always going to have misogynous males attempt to objectify black women. If black women continue to entertain this very juvenile topic publicly. There has been news shows, daytime talk shows, best selling books, and just about every other form of media outlet has profited from black women's relationship shortcomings being put on deisplay as if black women were lab rats. And there relationship shortcomings need to be studied. And it's primarily put out for entertainment purposes so those of all races who have a disdain for black women can get a laugh.
Yep...

Old 10-08-2012, 01:46 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,568,351 times
Quote:

That's got to be one of the silliest things I've ever read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago