Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2013, 06:14 AM

1 posts, read 1,004 times

Advertisements

I’m looking for a light-colored coverall that is comfortable to wear and doesn’t shrink when washed. However, I don’t know which brand can provide me with the type of coverall that I am looking for. I am bombarded with different options including Dickies, Carhartt’s, Key Industries, Adidas, Goldan, and many more. I don’t know which among them are providing the best coverall. I don’t want to pick from any of them without a basis, either because that’s not a wise decision. So please, if you know any workwear brand that has the best type of coverall, do comment below. Thanks you so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2013, 07:30 AM

4,619 posts, read 8,169,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellthomp18 View Post
I’m looking for a light-colored coverall that is comfortable to wear and doesn’t shrink when washed. However, I don’t know which brand can provide me with the type of coverall that I am looking for. I am bombarded with different options including Dickies, Carhartt’s, Key Industries, Adidas, Goldan, and many more. I don’t know which among them are providing the best coverall. I don’t want to pick from any of them without a basis, either because that’s not a wise decision. So please, if you know any workwear brand that has the best type of coverall, do comment below. Thanks you so much.
Just go with Dickies or Carhartts.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:32 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
My husband had had Dickies and Carhartts and he prefers the Carhartts.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:37 AM

3,396 posts, read 7,210,678 times
I've tried most of the brands you listed and ended up going with Carhartts - although it's been 20 years or so since I've used anything other than Carhartt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago