Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 05:38 PM

4,112 posts, read 9,067,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Siegel View Post
You might think that there are good strip clubs hidden somewhere in Chicago or in the suburbs but there aren't. It's just as well because I would waste a lot of money. I agree with the NW Indiana comment except that the places on US 20 in/near Gary are kind of dangerous. For a white-trash atmosphere that is not too bad try Deja Vu in Lake Station (a long way out of the way for most Chicagoans).
I imagine a lot of people are "white trash" to you.

(Btw, everyone I've know from Lake Station is Mexican).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2013, 06:03 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,185,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southkakkatlantan View Post
Trying to find the equivalent of Magic City, Strokers, Blue Fame here....
You're a little late. The strip clubs used to be on Wabash behind the Conrad Hilton, in Cicero and on Rush street (30 years ago). Then there was the places where women danced behind glass about 500 north on Clark street ('Puss in Booths') and on Halsted near Lake ('Bare Assets'). Then Ald. Ed Burke and a few others got active, so the clubs had to be 1000 feet from a church or a school. That left one on the north side near some railroad tracks and one near Canal and Taylor on the near south side (5 years ago). They both closed.

Per the previous post, there is a club in Chicago off I-94 down in the cattails south of 130th street but I have never been there. Indiana or the south suburbs are the best bet.

Chicago still has some 'massage parlors' of dubious reputation but it is best to steer clear of them to avoid arrest.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:55 PM

2,502 posts, read 4,436,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southkakkatlantan View Post
Not interested in seeing the trashiest of the trashy either...I'm assuming I'd stand out as a female as well, as opposed to the places in Atlanta where you could go and see plenty of other females attending/partying/tipping?
You would not be the first person to assume that a city like Chi would have decent strip clubs. But it doesn't.

Now that I know you are a she, you will not be too comfortable in the Chicago dives. You would likely be the only woman in the audience, and everyone would assume that you work there. Or you're looking for a job. Or you're someone's girlfriend. Once everyone realized why you were there, you would be a novelty. The girls would probably flock to you.

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk 2

Old 06-11-2013, 07:27 PM

283 posts, read 447,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonPanther View Post
That being said, you can do things in Chicago Heights or Gary that you would get beaten down for if you tried at Magic City.
<__< >___> ......like what...... <__< >___>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Chicago still has some 'massage parlors' of dubious reputation but it is best to steer clear of them to avoid arrest.
I dont think many people get arrested there, I knew someone who went there for happy endings a lot....

Old 06-11-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsie View Post
<__< >___> ......like what...... <__< >___>
Come on, dude. This isn't the right board for THAT conversation.

Old 06-11-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Customers rarely (meaning never) get arrested at the massage parlors in Chicagoland.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:49 PM

95 posts, read 219,366 times
Lucky Horseshoe.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:48 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,419,077 times
You're better off taking a trip to Detroit, no joke.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:02 AM

283 posts, read 447,517 times
Quote:
He brought up the subject. But hey, if OP wont answer, ill just ask 'happy ending' dude I know IRL about that 0__0

Old 06-12-2013, 01:31 AM

4,112 posts, read 9,067,778 times
Quote:

I strongly disagree. Have at it, dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago