Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 04:03 PM

7,330 posts, read 15,380,121 times

Advertisements

Oh Good God. Now with the hot pants and no underwear?

Myssa. I don't know how to tell you this, but Coldwine is our resident sex symbol. This is because she seems more likely to cut you than to let you feel her up in an alley. It's a delicate balance, I know.

So, in closing, two points:

1) Coldwine has probably killed a man at some point in her life. Hence her fleeing to South America.
2) You should probably start wearing underwear and/or longer pants before you start frequenting the upholstery on the el. For your sake and everyone else's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2009, 04:04 PM

1,003 posts, read 2,428,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post

Myssa. I don't know how to tell you this, but Coldwine is our resident sex symbol. This is because she seems more likely to cut you than to let you feel her up in an alley. It's a delicate balance, I know.

1) Coldwine has probably killed a man at some point in her life. Hence her fleeing to South America.
2) You should probably start wearing underwear and/or longer pants before you start frequenting the upholstery on the el. For your sake and everyone else's.
oh shucks

Old 03-17-2009, 04:06 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,597,919 times
Quote:
...2) You should probably start wearing underwear and/or longer pants before you start frequenting the upholstery on the el. For your sake and everyone else's.
She can feel free to go to a concert with me dressed like that. Don't worry I will watch her back!

Old 03-17-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
Fooking rainforest
Rainforest.

My husband proposed to me & about a million bugs on the amazon river.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:09 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,597,919 times
Here is another place to hit up for free food downtown:

"What: St. Patrick’s Day
Where: Bennigan’s
The Chicago staple returns to Michigan Avenue just in time for green beer. Festivities kick off at noon with a live broadcast from Mike LeBaron of WCFS-FM 105.9 FM; at 6 p.m., ’80s cover band Wedding Banned performs, but our favorite part of the day has to be between 5-8 p.m., when plates of corned beef and cabbage are free. Get $3 well drinks and $2.25 green Bud Lights all day. Restaurant opens at 11 a.m. Cost: No cover."

Events for March 17th, 2009 | Metromix Chicago

Old 03-17-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
Here is another place to hit up for free food downtown:

"What: St. Patrick’s Day
Where: Bennigan’s
The Chicago staple returns to Michigan Avenue just in time for green beer. Festivities kick off at noon with a live broadcast from Mike LeBaron of WCFS-FM 105.9 FM; at 6 p.m., ’80s cover band Wedding Banned performs, but our favorite part of the day has to be between 5-8 p.m., when plates of corned beef and cabbage are free. Get $3 well drinks and $2.25 green Bud Lights all day. Restaurant opens at 11 a.m. Cost: No cover."

Events for March 17th, 2009 | Metromix Chicago
OMG is that why everyone was wearing green today?

Old 03-17-2009, 04:10 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,658,751 times
Quote:

It was either that, or I fell in love with a Brazilian and got engaged.

It's a sad reflection on my life that murder and love are equally as plausible in their unlikeliness.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:12 PM

7,330 posts, read 15,380,121 times
Quote:

It's a sad reflection on my life that murder and love are equally as plausible in their unlikeliness.
I was less partial of my Brazilian. I let it grow out.

Crickets.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:19 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,372,889 times
I once got a small paper cut in the Rain Forest (Costa Rica). It would not heal for 3 weeks. Watch out for poison dart frogs, cutter ants and anaconda...

Old 03-17-2009, 04:23 PM

527 posts, read 1,244,576 times
Default deep..

Because you know somehow they are the same thing...

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: