Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:36 AM

7,330 posts, read 15,380,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngurbanprofessional View Post
Good for you, I'm glad I've motivated you to improve your lifestyle.
Well, there's one lifestyle improvement that I'm about to make. I'm going to do what it seems every Chicago woman worth a damn has already done: put you on my ignore list. Have fun being a gigantic lamea$$!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 11:50 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,372,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyssaTx View Post
I believe you but there are alot of woman out there that do and few that will admit it.
Agree there are a lot of a certain "type" of woman who like to play your game.... I'm starting to feel sorry for your hubby. Isn't he overseas fighting for our country while you're frequenting bars pretending to be "single and available"?

p.s. You and Youngurbanprofessional may be the perfect match...

Old 04-21-2009, 12:41 PM

93 posts, read 367,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Agree there are a lot of a certain "type" of woman who like to play your game.... I'm starting to feel sorry for your hubby. Isn't he overseas fighting for our country while you're frequenting bars pretending to be "single and available"?

I'm a confirmed bachelor, but thanks for the attempted match up.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:47 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,372,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngurbanprofessional View Post
I'm a confirmed bachelor, but thanks for the attempted match up.
That's why hooking up with a married floozy is perfect for you (though I really can't condone it). You're welcome...

Old 05-04-2009, 11:34 PM

33 posts, read 82,086 times
(Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I'm new)....

The dating scene sucks, at least here in the suburbs.

YoungUrban, we're not all weird or have something wrong with us. If you're looking for a girl that has no emotional issues or one that cares less about her social status, you're being a bit unrealistic. Although who am I to talk as I am extremely picky about men... I do agree though with the previous posters and think maybe if you handled yourself better in front of women, perhaps you wouldn't attract the 'crazies'. You are the company you keep. I like to think I'm pretty normal and you won't find me in a bar trying to pick up guys... chances are, a guy in a bar is not a guy I'd like to have a relationship with and I'm not interested in 'hooking up'. Best of luck to you.

Old 05-05-2009, 10:35 PM

1,003 posts, read 2,428,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post

Dont feel sorry for him he is a very lucky man!

Old 05-05-2009, 10:50 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,781,244 times
Nothing more rewarding than risking your neck for taxpayers for nothing...thanks for the support Myssa, we appreciate it...

Old 05-05-2009, 11:00 PM

1,003 posts, read 2,428,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
Nothing more rewarding than risking your neck for taxpayers for nothing...thanks for the support Myssa, we appreciate it...
what are you talking about?

Old 05-05-2009, 11:47 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,781,244 times
I was teasing, I thought cubs was talking about you and urban dating

Old 05-06-2009, 09:09 AM

188 posts, read 477,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mands86 View Post
(Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I'm new)....

The dating scene sucks, at least here in the suburbs.

YoungUrban, we're not all weird or have something wrong with us. If you're looking for a girl that has no emotional issues or one that cares less about her social status, you're being a bit unrealistic. Although who am I to talk as I am extremely picky about men... I do agree though with the previous posters and think maybe if you handled yourself better in front of women, perhaps you wouldn't attract the 'crazies'. You are the company you keep. I like to think I'm pretty normal and you won't find me in a bar trying to pick up guys... chances are, a guy in a bar is not a guy I'd like to have a relationship with and I'm not interested in 'hooking up'. Best of luck to you.
HAHAHAHAHAHA....YoungUrban just got de-pants
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago