U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 08:51 AM

1,003 posts, read 1,583,055 times
I dont know but I really dont feel like working today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2009, 08:53 AM

188 posts, read 311,664 times
YEP EXACTLY. Smithfield Foods stock dropped over 15% on monday alone. Not to mention the traveling banned that the European Union advised, caused airlines, cruise companies, hotels, and amusement parks to take significant hits.... Id start shorting again

Old 04-29-2009, 08:53 AM

3,628 posts, read 6,538,688 times
Let's just close everything down and still get paid. I'm down with that. i don't feel like working just because I don't want to go.

I hope everyone keeps panicking because it's really funny.

For the record I feel crappy and am coughing and can't breathe but guess why? Classic spring allergies. Maybe i should go to the doctor and make sure I don't have the flu right?

Old 04-29-2009, 08:55 AM

15,589 posts, read 12,431,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernerdgirl View Post
...For the record I feel crappy and am coughing and can't breathe but guess why? Classic spring allergies. Maybe i should go to the doctor and make sure I don't have the flu right?
Actually you should.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Let's just close everything down and still get paid. I'm down with that. i don't feel like working just because I don't want to go.

For the record I feel crappy and am coughing and can't breathe but guess why? Classic spring allergies. Maybe i should go to the doctor and make sure I don't have the flu right?
Im shocked at your pure IGNORANCE regarding this. Do you realize that other countries have stopped taking goods from the United States? Do you realize that other countries have put the United States on a DO NOT TRAVEL TO list? Do you realize that the United States relies heavily upon international business? If this is not stopped the stock market will crash. You might get your wish about not working, but you will not be getting paid. People have died from this and you think its "funny," get a grip and check your ego.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
Actually you should.
Yeahhhh,

a. I can't afford it and
b. I KNOW it's allergies. Same thing happens to me every year. the more leaves that show up on the trees, the less I can breathe.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Yeahhhh,

a. I can't afford it and
b. I KNOW it's allergies. Same thing happens to me every year. the more leaves that show up on the trees, the less I can breathe.
Too bad you dont post stupid replies less...

Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonra25 View Post
Too bad you dont post stupid replies less...
And your reply wasn't?

Old 04-29-2009, 09:01 AM

725 posts, read 1,223,950 times
Quote:

I wore my gas mask on the train this morning. I think I will return home because I feel slightly sleepy. My skin started turning pink and I am sprouting a curly tail. And what's with my nose?

Moderator cut: copyright

Last edited by jessiegirl_98; 04-29-2009 at 09:49 AM..

Old 04-29-2009, 09:02 AM

15,589 posts, read 12,431,514 times
^ This pic is from Russia BTW^

I have seen it before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago