Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 08:24 PM

378 posts, read 1,288,723 times

Advertisements

Whatever that may mean to you. For me it's people who don't keep the pace of traffic, and are often not even aware of it. I'll create two:

An old Asian lady from Wisconsin (Asian+women+from Wisconsin is all the bad driver steriotypes in one from what I've encountered).

A North Shore mom in a Lexus GS470 talking on her cell phone, going 65 in the left lane on the expressway, literally causing traffic to slow down for a mile behind her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 08:39 PM

4,079 posts, read 10,393,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sittingduck41 View Post
Whatever that may mean to you. For me it's people who don't keep the pace of traffic, and are often not even aware of it. I'll create two:

An old Asian lady from Wisconsin (Asian+women+from Wisconsin is all the bad driver steriotypes in one from what I've encountered).

A North Shore mom in a Lexus GS470 talking on her cell phone, going 65 in the left lane on the expressway, literally causing traffic to slow down for a mile behind her.
Hmmm...I don't know how to participate in this thread without being offensive to some ethnic group.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:55 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,372,455 times
Yeah, it would be hard to do this and not offend anyone, but screw it, here goes anyways.... a middle-aged, soccer-mom in a big ol' SUV, wearing her GIGANTIC sunglasses, giant hoop earrings, wearing one of those STUPID wanna-be track outfits, blabbin on the cell phone, driving slow in the fast lane, then speeding through a school zone, and not using her turn signal. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I see this CRAP every morning and it NEVER fails to get my blood boilin. I swear Im gonna do it... Im gonna get one of those monstrous gatling guns that they mount on the A-10 Warthog, Im gonna mount it on my roof, and Im gonna let it rip the next time one of those boneheaded drivers cuts me off, or drives too fast in a school zone, or wont shove their stupid cell phones up their giant, flabby butts. Wake up, put the phone down, use your turn signal, monitor your speedometer every few seconds or so, etc, etc. UGH!!!!!

Hey, I can dream, cant I?!?!? LOL Yes, thats 70 rounds per second right there. The ULTIMATE bad driver, uh, get ridder of er, thing. Im gonna mount of these on the roof of my car, dangit.
YouTube - A-10 Gatling Gun Test

Old 07-30-2009, 08:58 PM

2,242 posts, read 6,239,509 times
Rich kids.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:00 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,372,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Rich kids.
UGH. Heck yeah. Especially when theyre in daddy's AMG E55 or something equally snobbish. Those are the times I wish I had a monster truck. Id corner em, give em 5 seconds flat to leave the vehicle, then pancake the ever living crap out of it.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:29 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,411,972 times
Driver racing down at I-94 at 95 miles per hour . . . encountering normal traffic doing a legal speed . . . riding two inches off my back bumper, swerving . . . finally getting a passing opportunity, cutting off a semi, and then accelerating to 100 as they flip me off . . . yeah, they have Illinois plates.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:32 PM

11,289 posts, read 26,191,557 times
pretty much any cab driver.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:47 PM

1,912 posts, read 5,444,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
UGH. Heck yeah. Especially when theyre in daddy's AMG E55 or something equally snobbish. Those are the times I wish I had a monster truck. Id corner em, give em 5 seconds flat to leave the vehicle, then pancake the ever living crap out of it.
Steve-o, has anyone ever told you that you remind them of the evil Robocop from Robocop 2?

Old 07-30-2009, 09:58 PM

838 posts, read 3,096,665 times
I actually was doing 110 at one point, racing against another driver on the road. Luckily I was not spotted by cops. I guess that qualifies me as a bad driver?

Old 07-30-2009, 10:05 PM

1,912 posts, read 5,444,736 times
If we are all just bitching; I get pretty upset in 2 lane situations when one lane is a left turn only lane and the other is straight or right (like the Foster exit of LSD) and a **** ton of people think they can be sly and speed up past the 30 car line waiting to make a left by getting in the right turn lane and then just making an illegal left at the intersection. People do it constantly and that fact that cops never pull anyone over encourages more people to do it so it just turns into bedlam in rush hour traffic.

Same idea but I also hate the people that can obviously see construction and a forced merge 100 yards away yet choose to zoom up to the very last moment of dual lanes to cut off the people that had appropriately merged hundreds of feet back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago