Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 01:12 AM

11 posts, read 146,440 times

Advertisements

Hi guys Need some help

Would you guys know of Bars/Clubs frequented by Asian girls in or near Chicago ? Im an asian guy who would like to meet more asian girls.

I dont know if there are any asian brothers in this forum but it seems our Asian sisters have it easier when they go any clubs . White blacks hispanic men appreciate them But for asian guys its much harder to get non asian girls specially the hot white girls to be interested in meeting us unless there are only dorky white dudes around or if you are a tall hunk asian dude.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 08:38 AM

20 posts, read 104,352 times
Entourage used to be big with the Asian crowd. Don't know if it still is. I do know that there are certain "Industry Nights" that may work for you. All in all... you probably want to skip all the bars at Rush/Division and go somewhere more upscale. I've gone to all the bars at Rush/Division and can't say that any of them attract much of the Asian crowd.

Your best bet would actually be to look up Chicago clubs online and look through their photo albums! You can get a good idea of the crowd that way.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:43 AM

15,586 posts, read 27,597,919 times
Sounds like a personal problem.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:04 AM

177 posts, read 479,524 times
Man im old. I dont go out much anymore, but we used to go to the Apartment, in lincoln park, on Thursday. Used to be all asians there a couple years ago. Also, there is Funky Buddah (really a bit of everything there though), and clubs like Zentra used to get packed with asians. Then of course there is always Dragonfly, which is in the west loop now. There used to be a mailing list called Ginseng, and they would send out the location of where asians congregate. probably can get on one of those lists through the internet.

Good luck bro.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:06 AM

20 posts, read 104,352 times
Ya... good call. Zentra hasn't changed. I don't know that I would go on a Friday tho.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:17 AM

11,975 posts, read 31,776,941 times
A male Chinese-American friend of mine always seems to have a posse of good-looking Asian girls with him everywhere he goes. I'd say you should just follow him around, but I don't want to cramp his style.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:18 AM

15,586 posts, read 27,597,919 times
^Sukwoo?^

Old 08-06-2009, 12:28 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,646 times
I'm black and my girl is korean and she lives in the river north area, but she usually frequents the places I hit, like some of the smaller jazz clubs, hence how we somewhat met. Kinda varies, man.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:42 PM

445 posts, read 1,343,853 times
Go to an area with lots of bars and listen for the band that incorporates an unnatural amount of gong into their music.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:23 PM

12 posts, read 52,723 times
Well I'm not asian, but I've worked in a few of the bigger night clubs in Chicago, so I'm gonna try to help you. Instead of looking for the clubs, you should look for the promotion groups who go to certain clubs. I have friends who work for two big asian night life promotion companies. Anyway, Over Drive Chicago and One Nightlife. They both have websites and they both have certain club line ups each weekend. They are strictly asian based and all the people they bring into the clubs are asian. Right now their line ups are:

Over Drive Chicago: Friday at Dream Boutique Lounge and Saturday at Ontourage

One Nightlife
: Friday at Soundbar and Saturday at V Live.

Thats 4 of the bigger clubs in Chicago and I'm positive they are popping with asians. I hope that helps. Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago